• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    EY! 1158! Did you hear of the new megaevolutions system? similar to 3DS, for Fire Red, created by the user Touched. He also already created this system of megaevolutions for Emerald!, you add it to Pokemon Mega Power?, that would be epic!

Years
    • Fl
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    I don't understand how to apply the ups file patch to Emerald. Do I need a specific patcher or rom? This hack looks great, I hope to get a chance to play it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    MAJORBUG: I finished beating the Champion and once mychar places the pokeballs at the hall of fame theywont register soicant save the game after beating champion salmichia or whatever...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    Hey! im completely new to pokemon hacks and to this site !. I saw a youtuber playing this hack so i really wanted to play it, but ive been lookin all over the internet and cant patch up the rom. dont know what im doing wrong but it always ends up in a failure message.

to specify: im using tsukuyomi and downloaded an pokemon emerald rom. then i open the tsukuomi, i click on "apply patch to an existing file" then i look for the ups file to patch up and after that the rom not the .rar the actual rom for pokemon and it says failed! invalid input file or something.... any help ? i also tried the apply patch to a new file but im not sure what to put on the 3rd slot and i ahve tried lot of stuff

HALP PLOX

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Does anybody know where to find Pancham at the beginning of the game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    I'm sorry, I know this is a dumb question, but can I catch a Smoochum in this game? It's literally my favorite Pokemon and I always try to find hacks with them. Most don't specifically mention if they have 'em, though and that makes me sad.

In any event, I just got done going to the mountain and fighting the mystery ninja. I'm having fun, although it is sad that there doesn't appear to be any normal Pokeballs for a good while yet. I just never like starters and like to capture newer, better Pokemon as soon as possible. But I'll manage.

As long as there's a Smoochum in my future, anywya.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey! im completely new to pokemon hacks and to this site !. I saw a youtuber playing this hack so i really wanted to play it, but ive been lookin all over the internet and cant patch up the rom. dont know what im doing wrong but it always ends up in a failure message.

to specify: im using tsukuyomi and downloaded an pokemon emerald rom. then i open the tsukuomi, i click on "apply patch to an existing file" then i look for the ups file to patch up and after that the rom not the .rar the actual rom for pokemon and it says failed! invalid input file or something.... any help ? i also tried the apply patch to a new file but im not sure what to put on the 3rd slot and i ahve tried lot of stuff

HALP PLOX

Use NUPS to patch it, but notice that the default is "abort" and you need to choose "ignore"

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    The secret bases are bugged. You can create one but once you leave the base the entrance is blocked again like it was never opened. I'm in Colchicine City and the secret bases are the clumped grasses. Is this the same case for you guys?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    This hack is amazing, but I'm noticing one or two glitches.

The one that annoys me right now is that certain moves only ever deal 1 HP of damage, regardless of user, opponent or level. Draining Kiss is the move that comes to mind, although I'm sure there are others as well. Will this be fixed soon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    I said I FINISHED THE CHAMPION AND THE GAME CANNOT SAVE AFTER REGISTERING THE POKEMON ON THE HALL OF FAME! FIX THIS BUG on the next update pls!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    OK! I don't know how to begin your hacks are amazing and resolute is still my favorite hack ever you made me connect to the characters and the ending! I just wanna say keep up the good work and if you ever wanna help show me how to make a hack or need help with a story line im your guy

Back