• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Why I cant find exp share in the Colchicine Market?
Is it error or am I using wrong patch?
The item change with razor fang..
I tried to use cheat, but the ones comes up is razor fang.

I also cant evolve Panpour using water stone..

Can someone help me please?

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone notice that Groudon is flying mid-air when you used him to battle?

Attachments

• mid air groudon.PNG
    mid air groudon.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 5

Years
  • Seen yesterday
This new version was throughly tested by Chris and many glitches were taken out thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw, now most glitches from all previous versions should be gone. Also, there're some new additions:
A new event was added, now you need to capture Mewtwo before facing Rayquaza, and once Rayquaza is captured, the new event will unlock a new form of Mewtwo.
The music was fixed a little bit more.
PSS Split system was redone, now the category icon is shown.
Exp Share system was redone thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, now it works exactly the same as how it should be in generation 6, and it can be turned on/off through a key item.
The movepool of all fully evolved Pokemon was redone, several new moves were added and some old moves were made to be more useful, like the HMs and so on.
The cries of Pokemon were corrected, also, the sprites of the Pokemon from the later generation were adjusted a bit.
It's possible to fly to all towns, this wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
Also, with jiangzhengwenjzw's help, there are features like making a Pokemon shiny were added.
So, this new version should be way more stable than the previous ones. However, the old save file will not be compatiable with the new version, because the whole save data structure was greatly changed.
pokemp-s.png

Download link of the updated Beta 5.7(The save file from the versions before Beta 5.7 won't be compatiable with this):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ecx654uu0azmnv4/Mega+Power+Beta+5.7+Fixed.zip/file

Years
  • Seen yesterday
This new version was throughly tested by Chris and many glitches were taken out thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw, now most glitches from all previous versions should be gone. Also, there're some new additions:
A new event was added, now you need to capture Mewtwo before facing Rayquaza, and once Rayquaza is captured, the new event will unlock a new form of Mewtwo.
The music was fixed a little bit more.
PSS Split system was redone, now the category icon is shown.
Exp Share system was redone thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, now it works exactly the same as how it should be in generation 6, and it can be turned on/off through a key item.
The movepool of all fully evolved Pokemon was redone, several new moves were added and some old moves were made to be more useful, like the HMs and so on.
The cries of Pokemon were corrected, also, the sprites of the Pokemon from the later generation were adjusted a bit.
It's possible to fly to all towns, this wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
Also, with jiangzhengwenjzw's help, there are features like making a Pokemon shiny were added.
So, this new version should be way more stable than the previous ones. However, the old save file will not be compatiable with the new version, because the whole save data structure was greatly changed.
pokemp-s.png

Download link of the updated Beta 5.7(The save file from the versions before Beta 5.7 won't be compatiable with this):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ecx654uu0azmnv4/Mega+Power+Beta+5.7+Fixed.zip/file
I missed one single important thing when I uploaded the previous patch, the Pokemon Storage system couldn't be used in the previous Beta 5.7, it is fixed now. Please update the game if you downloaded the previous Beta 5.7.
Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/86z7d2ptm38oej5/Mega_Power_Beta_5.71_Fixed.zip/file

Back