• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpsilonE

Banned
Years
  • Wobbubobafett, you look like that guy from iCarly. The awesome guy. Steve I think

T.a.t.u, 2 things.

1. Dont copy my Fauxhawk+Black and white style

2. This

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Roserade, firstly, your adorable as hell, and secondly, I love your hair (:

mvtm

Years
  • Randall! I want to steal your new pictures, these and the blue ones are so kewl!! I seriously mean it, can you please do a sign or some sort of goofy pic for my flickr? (Yep ppl, i am into Photography,not exactly self-portraits of me, but i have some few awesome shots in it)

The aeropostale ones, certainly rule!! I having a hard time choosing my fave. I think i like the best the first one, but all of them are hillarious. and leet. :)

Epsi is handome too! That jacket looks sexy on you!. (hey, how could i ignore you ,could i?)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    6NoNo9, western Canada? That background (in the carousel pic) looks quite familiar. XD

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • @ Ursula : Wow, I love your smile :)
    @ Roserade : Looking good on that first pic, I love the pose.
    @ Pokemon_is_awesome : hm, you have that kind of face I like, haha.
    @ mvtm : Haha, indeed, sunglasses ARE fun to wear. and I D'AWWed at that second picture, beautiful xD

6NoNo9, western Canada? That background (in the carousel pic) looks quite familiar. XD

Nope, eastern Canada xD It's at La Ronde, an attraction parc in Montréal.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    6NoNo9, you look really young.
    I thought you were a schoolgirl till I read that 'work' bit. ._.

Mvtm looks too good to be true. ;-;
    No seriously; cute. :D

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • nono, tits or gt-

I'm kidding, I'm digging the glasses because smart chicks normally wear them

You never see a dumb girl wearing glasses ever

and mvtm, if you're a good cook, your future husband will have the complete 100% good-wife-great-life package. This includes being attractive, having a fun personality, having a sexy figure (and I don't mean that lightly) and being a good cook

And I'm girlier than you because I can't go into Abercrombie because the cologne/perfume is always too strong and the men look at me weird :(

Epsi is handome too! That jacket looks sexy on you!. (hey, how could i ignore you ,could i?)
    didnt even catch this

Thanks btw!
    And no. You couldn't ignore me. I'm just that type of person who makes unignorable comments :P

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • 6NoNo9, your gorgeous. But your bangs bother me. I want to take a flat iron to them. -slowly takes flat iron out of mid air-

And thanks, the pose was something new, better then my peace poses d:

Years
  • of course, this'll be ignored and everyone will comment on Ursula's "amazing" 5000 x 10000 close ups and they'll discuss his totally rad shirt

I'm just kidding, I love you Erik and I'm digging the Aero 1987 shirt
    haha, thanks kurt. :]
    Nice coat.

6NoNo9 - I love your hair, and its color. (: It looks great ^-^
    And this year's my last year of High school.
    This is my last year too. ;_;

Dark_Aero - Wow, I like the new cut. It looks nice on you bb. And.. nice pink camera 8D

Roserade - nice hair. (:

(Yep ppl, i am into Photography,not exactly self-portraits of me, but i have some few awesome shots in it)
    Oh, cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Dear Erik,
    I'm here to tell you that Kurt Hummel called. He wants his face (and hair, for that matter) back. :>

But the wedding is still on.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Wow, looking at everybody makes me feel really young XD;

Posted two pictures, anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back