• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Hey Ursula! I like the darker colour! It makes your eyes pop and it suits you a lot!

Also! MVTM! Are you using an SLR? If so, I love that lens! It makes the colours pop so brightly!!

Haha.. I need to upload some of me .O. I gots blue hair~ And I feel like showing it off sometime~

mvtm

Years
  • Hey Ursula! I like the darker colour! It makes your eyes pop and it suits you a lot!

Also! MVTM! Are you using an SLR? If so, I love that lens! It makes the colours pop so brightly!!

Haha.. I need to upload some of me .O. I gots blue hair~ And I feel like showing it off sometime~

Yep, i am using a Nikon D50 SLR with some 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC MACRO Sigma lenses. They all work really well but i am planning on complimenting them with the new Nikon F2.4 lenses that just came out. I have 3 lenses now in total. As for the D50... well its old but it keeps doing her job pretty well,so well see.

Thanks soo much Kura!! I'm gonna post a new one with more colors that pop so you get an idea, this one though is slightly edited in contrast.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    An ankh!

I have a tattoo in the same spot as well, except it is a Latin quote of my own idea. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    YUS! Ahaha, is it just me, or was the pain of getting a tattoo overrated?

I'm definitely going to get more, but what does your quote say?

I find that it is too, at times, when I got mine done, it felt the most like a sharp pencil, nothing more.

My quote, in translation reads: I live in a dream, I will wake up in my real home, God's Kingdom.

I also got it in custom font. I believe I have the picture of it in my profile though I'm not sure if everyone can see it.

I also have plans for 3 more tattoos (but saving money is a first things first). XD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • okayyyyyyy.

this is from 12/26.
    Spoiler:

I didn't shave or straighten my hair. I figured I'd show you guys what it looks like..just washed. :(

story time:

as I said, I had my hair recolored. You can see what it looked like when it was new in an older post or something idk :[

and then tragedy struck

the color began to fade ;_;

this is from today before I had my hair recolored+darkened
    Spoiler:

and then ~*~

Spoiler:

yay it's darker ^-^
    Spoiler:

:'D
    Spoiler:

[now i have proper shampoo and conditioner to keep the color and whatnot n_n~]

/cool story bro

OMG Ursulla is like really hawt.. :3 Love that Gaga Shirt! Awesome hair! <3

OMG Nica is so purdy <3

Wait! What was that? A Zac Effron poster.. Your dead to me.. xD

I'm kidding, awesome pic's

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • mvtm, the semi-exposed-upper-region-of-your-body in your pic is distracting, but that table looks freaking sweet! How the hell did you get that camera angle anyway?

mvtm

Years
  • mvtm, the semi-exposed-upper-region-of-your-body in your pic is distracting, but that table looks freaking sweet! How the hell did you get that camera angle anyway?

Distracting in a good or bad way? The table was inside of one of Pablo Neruda's houses, i was waiting for a coffee. In the meanwhile my brother got bored, and climb on a chair. So that's the story on how he managed the angle.

:)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Distracting in a good or bad way? The table was inside of one of Pablo Neruda's houses, i was waiting for a coffee. In the meanwhile my brother got bored, and climb on a chair. So that's the story on how he managed the angle.

My darling Maria, it's ALWAYS good. (:
    I'm posting some webcam pics now.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • The table was inside of one of Pablo Neruda's houses, i was waiting for a coffee. In the meanwhile my brother got bored, and climb on a chair. So that's the story on how he managed the angle.

Sounds pretty complicated for just one pic. Do you do professional photography?
    Distracting in a good or bad way?
    Depends. It's the BAD way if the girl says "My eyes are up here" and a good way just because they exist

I'm terrible

Years
  • Looking good, Ursula! I usually hate that hairstyle, but sometimes it can work.

You're one of those sometimes, I guess. :V
    ..o_o;
    Thanks, I think XD;

OMG Ursulla is like really hawt.. :3 Love that Gaga Shirt! Awesome hair! <3
    Thanks XD;
    Wow, you're gorgeous ^-^
    I really like your hair too XD; It looks really nice oo;

Sounds pretty complicated for just one pic. Do you do professional photography?
    Indeed, I have to wonder this too, mvtm - your photos always look really amazing o_o;

Ursula, your scarf-thing is cute. o3o
    Thanks. The friend I took the picture with gave it to me for Christmas :D

@Squall Leonhart - I love your Aero jacket in your second set of pics :'D
    @Dark_Aero - yay Christmas. I like your hair o3o;
    @Eeveon - whoa you have long hair dude D: But, yay Giratina :]

eta:
    wow I just noticed the necklace I'm wearing in the third pic XD; I forgot I had that on for that lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back