• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Is anyone else watching/who has watched Rita on netflix? Danish comedy and its amazing haha. So far I'm only two episodes in and love it!

Also watching Once Upon a Time s2. Got some catching up to do.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Ghost Adventures: After Hours is on the TV right now. My mom had it on, but she fell asleep & I haven't felt like getting up to change the channel. n_n

Also watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Paranoia Agent with friends. I'm on episode 6 of Madoka and episode 7 of Paranoia Agent.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • ScareLA 2015.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Mr. Robot.

It's actually a really intriguing show. It has stunning visuals and its storyline is most certainly interesting. I got a bit behind, but now I'm starting to catch up again. I'd definitely recommend it to people. It has Rami Malek as its lead who does a phenomenal job.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • I don't know if this counts, but I am currently having a nostalgic trip to my child hood by watching all the openings from my childhood shows. Cardcaptures, OG Pokemon, OG Digimon, Medabots, Trigun, OG Dragon Ball & Z, Hamtaro, CyberSix, Power Stones, The Ripping Friends, Sticking Around, Gundam Wing, Shoamin King, Mighty Ducks animated, Men in Black Animated, Mummies Alive, Big Guy and the Boy Robot and a lot others...I feel like an old fart now.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • At the moment I'm keeping up with Hannibal and Scream! I love the Scream and Hannibal franchises so I was pretty pumped about them getting tv shows.

Also, Steven Universe. I'm kind of behind on it right now, though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Hulu has a lot of classic Cartoon Network shows. Netflix has barely any.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Chicago Fire.

I actually prefer Chicago PD and I've been reading about the casting for Chicago Med so that reminded me that I forgot to finish Chicago Fire. Wanted to catch up before the fall season starts and I get left behind.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Currently on the 2 last episodes of Young Justice: Invasion

DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T THEY RENEW THIS SHOW FOR A 3RD SEASON?! IT'S THE BEST DC ANIMATED SERIES I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The Night Shift.

It's definitely a guilty pleasure. Well, not so guilty. *shrug* I like it, but I can completely see why other people wouldn't watch it ever.

Back