• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Last night I watched some of the old episodes of American Greed: The Fugitives. Featured fugitives were James Hammes (embezzled money from his employer), Joseph Wayne McCool (operated a Ponzi scheme disguised as an investment venture), Aubrey Lee Price (former pastor turned financial advisor who lost lots of money because he sucked at playing the stock market; he was caught after the show's airing) and Craig Oliver (started home renovations but stopped work once he collected victims' money).

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    sex ed

a movie with fat babyface haley joel osment
    that's literally the only reason i decided to watch it and after watching half of it it's the only reason to watch it

watch it with a morbid curiosity and compare young haley joel with the near-obese haley joel you see before you now

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    My mom gave me her Netflix password about a month and half ago, and I haven't viewed life the same since.
    I've always had a fascination with vampires and witches, but since 97% my age group obsessed over twilight/teen wolf etc I tried stay away from all supernatural shows.
    But one rainy day came and I gave vampire diaries a try and before you knew it I was 5 seasons + a spin off into the franchise. I'm currently trying to google my way around season 6 midway through the first season of the originals.

Again...I haven't viewed life the same since. Lol

Next I'll be watching Orange is the new black, sense 8, and once upon a time.

Years
    Steven Universe.

Been meaning to catch up on it for a while, but never did because I was always distracted by other things. Finally sat down the other day to watch it because I was bored and figured why not, and yeah.

I'll just say I never expected a show like that to be one to tweak my emotions in any way. I'm definitely sold.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I'm currently watching Gangsters: America's Most Evil. I'm always drawn to watch documentaries and TV documentary shows about crime and criminals, they always fascinate me, and this one is no exception.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire - Red vs, Prof.Oak Custom Battle Challenge
    by Mixeli:

I didn't expect the owner of this video are defeated for the first time in pokemon battle..........

Back