• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Too many Leijons

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I've seen crazier things than seeing my clone. Like, for example, Juno's risque fetishes?

also managed to dupe my items :x not sure if it would stay or what, but who knows. the only thing valuable I had were my armor haha, and it wasn't enchanted :3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    So, I've gave the Nether Fortress a little makeover.... More things can spawn in there from now on. What it also means it that you could be facing a ton of pigmen while you're down there - but still, at least you can reap the rewards from them. What would be ideal is if the difficulty was set to normal, then it would mean that armor and enchanted stuff is up for grabs, too.

The salvaged armor is for facing the guardians because they can wear your armor down quite a lot. It's much better to put the salvaged armor on then melee them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yo what the hell we've all said many times before: pranking is fine when you do not destroy things and give back stuff. killing is fine when neither party has much of an objection and you have the courtesy to grab their stuff. stealing is never okay. even if it's a frickin stone pick, ASK. if it's something easily replaceable and you intend to do so, LEAVE A NOTE AND DO IT. even if you don't intend to replace it and it's something minor, LEAVE A NOTE. it is rude to rifle through people's chests. it is absolutely awful to steal. we all work for what we have, and what we didn't work for was special gifts from others. don't be an ass.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've seen crazier things than seeing my clone. Like, for example, Juno's risque fetishes?

also managed to dupe my items :x not sure if it would stay or what, but who knows. the only thing valuable I had were my armor haha, and it wasn't enchanted :3

Your items will stay if you kill your "clone". The server doesn't register you as a single player, but as two and it's a whole extra person haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't know who in Tower Hills has a bay with a saddle & one health over a full bar, but I found it wandering around by the north end of the ravine by the Wobbu summoning ring. It's in my stables now awaiting pickup. And I don't know who's been leaving all the doors in the world open but I'd appreciate you not doing it; the moosh I had in my tower is gone. Also guys, remember that all animals are prone to phasing out of fenced areas if there is not a solid block on the other side! So we may have to drag the mooshs back into their pens once in a while.

edit: okay no this is not okay. whoever left the gates open in my villager room is gonna get it. they are not supposed to be in the door room. t=do you know how hard it is to corral them even normally? do you realize there is no way to drag them back downstairs? they were in an empty room for a reason: so we could trade with them without having to deal with chasing them down the whole time.

do NOT fuck with my farms. EVER.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • Anna, I was thinking, since I'm really lagging on the server and cant talk there, I kinda want to do a project with you, You see, I have this staircase going down to the valley, well it kinda got destroyed from the separation project, and I was wondering if we could have an underpass that cuts through the ravine? I need a place where the other end of the underpass would surface, and since you know your hill, Maybe you could do your part? And we could like do this white and lime green glass bridge in the ravine :3 What do you think?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna, I was thinking, since I'm really lagging on the server and cant talk there, I kinda want to do a project with you, You see, I have this staircase going down to the valley, well it kinda got destroyed from the separation project, and I was wondering if we could have an underpass that cuts through the ravine? I need a place where the other end of the underpass would surface, and since you know your hill, Maybe you could do your part? And we could like do this white and lime green glass bridge in the ravine :3 What do you think?
    We could do that! it would have to curve a bit at some point because it would kind of be on klippy land i think but yeah! I'd like you to show me a start to it so I know what design we're going for bc im not good at interpreting description lol

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We could do that! it would have to curve a bit at some point because it would kind of be on klippy land i think but yeah! I'd like you to show me a start to it so I know what design we're going for bc im not good at interpreting description lol

I am not digging down on my tower, if that's where this is being discussed. Feel free. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I am not digging down on my tower, if that's where this is being discussed. Feel free. :)

well the exit would be aboveground and would come out near the middle of the zomb spawner stairs if we go straight through and thats pretty close to where your tower is. is that gonna be fine?

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hey, I would love to join the server, never had the chance to do a real SMP, and from watching youtube videos it looks great. My ING is ChrayusG and I am a Steve

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi, mew_nani & Chrayus! We only have one server admin right now, so it may take a bit of time for you guys to get in. Thanks for being patient with us :)

How would you guys feel if I made a subway from Detroit to Tower Hills?
    yes please I'm so sick of walking to heka or welsrail or just across the map

Salzorrah

Years
  • ... Note to self, don't ride a horse when you are lagging.

You suffocate in a wall and die.

Please tell me my stuff has been recovered :/

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Consider me on :D Always wanted to play with fellow PC'ers :D
    As I told the others we are short and admin so it might be a while before you get whitelisted. You don't have 100 posts yet either, which we do require for you to play on with us. We like to have active members of the community around and make sure people aint just trying to get into our server lol. So maybe use the time you'd spend waiting to hang out on the forums and get to know everyone a little better! We'd... also need to have your IGN haha.

It's been pretty laggy lately. Not so fun to ride horses even when you don't suffocate.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I had this posted on page 47, but I think got forgotten when the server was in maintenance or something. Anyway, I'd still like to join if possible.

I haven't played Minecraft for a while, but recently started playing it again.
    Could I join the server? (username: Botsknots)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ok ok lemme make a list lol so we don't lose anyone again (sorry H.A.N.!) matt tell me when you put people in so i dont have to keep track of them anymore

wels' wifey // Mrs_welsknight
    H.A.N. // Botsknots
    mew_nani // Newmani01
    Chrayus // ChrayusG

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back