• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi I'm new here

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Jolly groudon 500 speed after rock polish Guuu
    The old days :)

so I'm new here I was on serebi and I made a post in the general not seeing anywhere else it would fit I was asking if anyone also had trouble getting the ideal starter nature taking hours and asked if there was an ev minigame like in x and y

I guess....I got permanent ban reason:you are obviously troll/spammer leave you *curse word here*and don't come back.

a mod said that
    OK
    Rude.

Is this forum relatively friendly? I just got the new ruby I'm stoked it's my childhood only better!

Seacrest out!

Edit I GOT AN ADAMANT torchic FINALLY
    Worth the effort.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awww I feel for you, getting banned is never fun, and I know what it's like because I fell to mod power abuse at my previous forum around four years ago now. Welcome by the way, Maygroudon!

I can easily tell you PC is very friendly, so I'm sure you'll be able to settle in just fine. Oh and how are you enjoying Omega Ruby? I'm really addicted to my Alpha Sapphire right now, and just training up some new rotating team members and doing contests for fun. Like you, I felt like I was taking a nostalgia trip as I was playing, considering Hoenn was the very first region I played when I got my first Pokemon game at age 11.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members or even some of the veteran members who are willing to help you, and I hope you'll enjoy PC to the fullest and stick around for a long time. Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Awww I feel for you, getting banned is never fun, and I know what it's like because I fell to mod power abuse at my previous forum around four years ago now. Welcome by the way, Maygroudon!

I can easily tell you PC is very friendly, so I'm sure you'll be able to settle in just fine. Oh and how are you enjoying Omega Ruby? I'm really addicted to my Alpha Sapphire right now, and just training up some new rotating team members and doing contests for fun. Like you, I felt like I was taking a nostalgia trip as I was playing, considering Hoenn was the very first region I played when I got my first Pokemon game at age 11.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members or even some of the veteran members who are willing to help you, and I hope you'll enjoy PC to the fullest and stick around for a long time. Cheers and have a nice weekend!

I helped wally got ev game my torchic lvl 10 beast lol.
    I just wish I had s kitty and macho XD
    S kitty is in ruby rite? If not I'm sad.
    max pump Def special defense ev iolite cuz it's cute I'd still use lmao

Had to work around autocorrect

Oh Anna rats that one's my fave been looking in the spit it usually I'd I can't seem to find one a be just bad luck

Oh and the thing that evolves into lopunny can I get all those in ruby?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Oh and the thing that evolves into lopunny can I get all those in ruby?

Yes. You can get Buneary via DexNav in the Safari Zone after you deal with Groudon, and trust me you can get loads of new Pokemon after then. They won't get registered until you get the National Dex but it's there. I really enjoyed using Mega Lopunny myself so I'm certain you'll have fun with it, because it's fast, strong and insanely cute!

Years
  • Hey Groudon! Welcome to PC. n~n No worries, we're all very nice here and I'm sure you'll be just fine. Don't be scared to ask one of us if you're confused about anything since we're always around to lend a helping hand. Can be hard to find a place for your threads if you don't have much experience with forums.. but that's what staff are for, right? I'd love to help. :)

Enjoy your time here! You should probably ask simple OR/AS-related questions in the ORAS Q&A thread too - easier to get help that way. Cheers!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum! Great to have you join us.

Getting banned stinks :/ Sounds like they weren't nice about it either. Everyone here on PC is super nice and willing to help you out with whatever you may need! If you have any questions, just ask! We'd love to help you out.

Hope to see you around!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Jolly groudon 500 speed after rock polish Guuu
    The old days :)

giphy.gif

Hiya Groudon, welcome to the forums! We're pretty laid-back and relaxed here so don't worry about us!

And yeah ORAS's awesome! I've been meaning to play the originals though I kinda dropped Emerald after the seventh gym due to lack of effort. Regardless they're all fantastic games so I'm glad you like 'em! What are some of your favourite Hoenn pokemon besides Groundon? :>

Anyway take care! If you need any help feel free to contact one of the staff members around here. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have. :]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hey Groudon and welcome to PC!

Being banned like that sucks, some people can't do their work properly... But that doesn't happen here, so don't worry!. Good to know that you're enjoying OR/AS. I can't play them sadly, no 2/3DS. By the way are you into competitve?, because you were breeding Pokemons. Just wondering.

Feel free to talk with me anytime, stay active and have fun!. We don't bite.

I'm not competitive I'm just perfectionist I guess nature evs...my skarmoury is serious but evd right I love that pokemon I remember such a low catch rate Ida settled for modest lol

I don't breed tho. But I like proper nature and evs otherwise I'm wasting my time leveling a turd that will be annihilated by every other player in vs *unless skarmoury the one exception I can live with being a wimp cuz it's so cool*

I've spent the last 7 hours 20 minutes trying to get timid latios lol. Still going
    Before this for a good pkmn I opened birch bag 147 times to get adamant. If u get nature then ev it pays for itself when it's not mediocre later

If u think ev training is bad now try it in soul silver or the original ruby omg what a nightmare Sheesh lol
    I'm not even bothering with ivs omg kill me now

Edit. Got the timid latios before 9th hour.
    It's timid now and forever. Was god awful but only once!
    Also what part of forums is best to hang out in?
    Time to ev train latios lol.

Edit 2 two hours later it's max evs.

It has best nature.
    It's so satisfying plus u feel a bond with the pokemon
    Time to get best moves and item muhaha

Last edited:
    Back