• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • As a whole bunch of you have the games now, I'll sticking this thread for all simple questions to go into. If the mods wish to redesign this later that's up to them!

Ask about whether you should catch Lotad or not (you should), how to use that DexNav (don't eat it), and what sort of shampoo Steven uses (the same brand as Miror B and Mega Ampharos, of course) in here!

Please refrain from chatting here and remember that if you want to trade or battle there are sections that already exist for that purpose! The same goes for team advice (use lotad).

Quick Trade Thread
    Battle Thread
    In-game Help Section

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Alright, here's the first question of the thread. I just caught a Magnemite in a horde last night, and i'm thinking a bit ahead here, but where will I have to go to get it to evolve from Magneton into Magnezone? I'm gonna guess New Mauville, but I may be wrong.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Alright, here's the first question of the thread. I just caught a Magnemite in a horde last night, and i'm thinking a bit ahead here, but where will I have to go to get it to evolve from Magneton into Magnezone? I'm gonna guess New Mauville, but I may be wrong.

So, apparently someone tried it out and confirmed that it evolves in New Mauville. (source)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Does anyone know where I could find a Shiny Stone?

Years
  • I want to know if any pokemon had its hidden ability released like the Johto and Unova starters.

Johto and Unova starters still don't have Hidden Abilities obtainable yet. The ones that Prof. Birch gives you have the standard Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent abilities.

Years
  • And here's another question i'm kinda jumping the gun asking, but when you face Kyogre or Groudon in the Cave of Origin, what happens if you knock it out? Will it respawn like the other legendaries since Platinum have? I would imagine they do, I just don't want to have to be stuck trying to catch it if i'm not prepared with a Synchronizer and everything.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • And here's another question i'm kinda jumping the gun asking, but when you face Kyogre or Groudon in the Cave of Origin, what happens if you knock it out? Will it respawn like the other legendaries since Platinum have? I would imagine they do, I just don't want to have to be stuck trying to catch it if i'm not prepared with a Synchronizer and everything.

So, if this is accurate, Kyogre/Groudon appears back in the Cave of Origin after you beat the Pokemon League (assuming you didn't catch him.)

Years
  • So, if this is accurate, Kyogre/Groudon appears back in the Cave of Origin after you beat the Pokemon League (assuming you didn't catch him.)

Thanks! I figured as much, but just wanted to make sure before I reach that point that I won't have to catch it if i'm not ready to.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Is it normal for traded pokemon, like the beldum to not respond to commands? He's lvl 13 and it seems like the traded pokemon I have keep refusing to do things sometimes

Yes, traded Pokemon have a chance of not obeying you if you don't have the appropriate badges.

When a Pokémon is obtained in a trade, it oftentimes will not obey the player's commands if it is at too high a level and the player does not have the appropriate Badge or number of Badges. Having all eight Badges always makes all Pokémon obey the player. This rule stands to prevent players from trading in a high-leveled Pokémon trained on another game and easily beating the game. (source)

Years
    • Seen today
    Where can you buy speciality Poke Balls (eg Net Ball and Dive Ball, or the more recent Dusk Balls or Quick Balls)? Normally you buy Net and Dive Balls in Mossdeep, but they don't seem to be available, and I can't find them anywhere else either, aside from finding them out in the overworld.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Does anyone know which part of Route 124 is Pinsirite?
    I can't find it anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Delta Episode Help

I talked to Zinnia back at "home" after winning the pokemon league. Does anyone know where I'm suppose to head now?

Thank you.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Where can you buy speciality Poke Balls (eg Net Ball and Dive Ball, or the more recent Dusk Balls or Quick Balls)? Normally you buy Net and Dive Balls in Mossdeep, but they don't seem to be available, and I can't find them anywhere else either, aside from finding them out in the overworld.

IDK about Net Balls, but you can buy Dusk, Dive, and Quick Balls in the Fallarbor Town PokeMart, from the upper counter guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back