• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Anyway, I got my pic done. It's not as good as I had hoped, it looked much better not colored. My scanner is unforgiving when it comes to inconsistencies in coloring and minor eraser marks which are still there a bit. Also, the facial structure is my downfall again, I can't seem to ever get it right. Anyone know of any how-to-draw-Misty lessons on the net? She's so hard to draw :'(

Still, here's my sketch:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! that's a great pic!

Your fanarts are cool!
I think that May fans have come to an end and let's go to the topic!
Gotta catch ya' later is really a sad episode as it separated two companions for years away from each other. The writers said that Misty was out due to her sisters but when they returned also, they didn't brought her back! when i remember that; i get very much frustrated!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! i had seen those episodes!

See MB i have to say that i have seen those and i know that Misty was back in those! But then without any reason, they just sendher out of story again! that's what i am furious of?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
As I've said before, I'm confident in her return because of what happened in Gotta Catch Ya Later...there was such strong emotion between Misty and Ash in that that I know they could never stay apart, and the writers would never make an episode where Ash and Misty said such things to each other without bringing them back together...

But if I'm wrong, and at the end of AG Misty isn't back, I'll likely denounce the pokemon anime and never have anything to do with it again...

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! I guess that we need a new topic!

For the first time, this club went to second page yesterday and is likely to be sent today too! That means, we need a new topic to continue posting and to make our club strong enough to give pressure to writers to bring Misty back by having more posts!

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I got something for us! :cool:

posto-kasumi.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
O_O That's one of the best pics ever, so incredibly realistic...man, I really need photoshop so I can do stuff like that. Seriously, that's one great pic o_o;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back