• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • Oh, great pictures ML! I love the last one! ^^ Another great picture, Wy_Wynaut! Very neat!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well! happy birthday ML17!

Sorry! for being late[ it's already a new day!]!But happy Birthday our no.1 Misty fan and our co-leader MistyLover17!
    You had posted really cool pics on the auspicious occasion ML17!
    And your's good too Wy_Wynaut![I wonder if u are a member here!]

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • ML, I didn't post happy bday here because I PM'ed you. ;)

And once again, great pictures!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Nice pic, WW, I especially like the corsola ^_^;;

I finally found my how to draw manga book so I might be able to draw a better or more stylized Misty o_o;;

Also great pics, ML!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Though it might be a while before it's done; I haven't even started and I also have a long, boring book I need to read before school's in x_x

Years
  • o well, as long as its worth it right? plus i love that pikachu avatar star, lol i feel so cute whenever i see it

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • kirby00 said:
    o well, as long as its worth it right? plus i love that pikachu avatar star, lol i feel so cute whenever i see it
    Yep, as long as you eventuly (sp) do it! No pressure, lol.

Thanks Kirby for the avatar compliment! :)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well guys, I just saw Spider Man 2. It was [in the words of May]...................

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It kicked a lot of butt! Doc Ock was very cool! The effects were really cool! Also, there were many great scenes! In short..... It rocked!

I also brought some stuff with my 100 bucks. I brought Spider Man 2 the game and Jirachi: Wish Maker! Speaking of............

I thought May sounded really pretty when she was singing the song her mom used to sing to her and Max. And the song that plays at the end of the movie is great.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    ujjwalpokemon said:
    Sorry! for being late[ it's already a new day!]!But happy Birthday our no.1 Misty fan and our co-leader MistyLover17!
    You had posted really cool pics on the auspicious occasion ML17!
    And your's good too Wy_Wynaut![I wonder if u are a member here!]

thanks for the comments wy do people always like my corosola
    i think so but my sig wasnt working

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • WEll! your pic was to be appreciated WyWynaut!

IT was enough good to be appreciated!
    Cool, I want to see Spider Man 2! I'm glad it's good!
    Well! I have already seen that movie but i didn't like it that much! IT's good although.[specially, dr.octopus!]
    Hey! guys,I think we need to have a new topic!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • ujjwalpokemon said:
    IT was enough good to be appreciated!

Well! I have already seen that movie but i didn't like it that much! IT's good although.[specially, dr.octopus!]
    Hey! guys,I think we need to have a new topic!
    Oh, I guess everyone has an opinion. :) Doc. Oc looks cool!

And yes to the new topic!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Ya! we need a new topic!

Star said:
    Oh, I guess everyone has an opinion. :) Doc. Oc looks cool!

And yes to the new topic!
    Well! i must say that you are true for opinion thing Star. Instead i was also keeping my opinion!
    And we need a new topic fast!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yes, we definitely need something else to talk about...something having to do with Misty...there are too many topics to think of just one o_O

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • How about this one...................

When was the first time you saw Misty? What did you think of her?

One of the first times I saw her was in The Island of the Giant Pokemon. I had only saw the last couple of minutes[it was at the part where they all got their Pokemon back]. Then I saw Tentacool and Tentacruel. I thought she was really cute and pretty and not bad looking. Then The Ghost of Maidens Peak came on the next day, and I saw the scene when she came out in her kimono with her hair down. I thought she looked really pretty and beautiful.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I first saw her the first time I watched pokemon, and it's actually one of the better Misty episodes...I remember first seeing her in Hypno's Naptime, right when she was being hypnotized into thinking she was a Seel...I wasn't exactly sure what to make of the show at that point, but I learned to like it and really like Misty =P

Years
  • *needs to come here more often*

I think the first time I saw Misty was in Pikachu Party (or Pikachu's goodbye, can't remember the name) I didn't notice her at the time, but after I got into pokemon, I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back