• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Hello, I have question.. I cannot patch the file.. I pretty sure I use the clean 1.0 rom for patch. But none of them work.

sorry about my poor english

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I finished hoenn league. I got SS ticket from Norman.Where Should i catch ferry to Johto?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I finished hoenn league. I got SS ticket from Norman.Where Should i catch ferry to Johto?

Take the ferry in Slateport or Lilycove to the battle tower. There is a gate that leads to Route 40 in Johto right outside.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok... I know that I do not come so long here... But some thing's I must aired up. For first. I found source of Random Battle freezing. And I fix it. Next one thing is adding Wally Battle Theme from Pokemon Omega Ruby to the last battle with him. Next one is fixed some johto issues. All come with beta 6 which is up to Blackhorn... New beta come in the middle of March.

Also i plan make gameplay from my current game in the TWICH.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Found another glitch where entering the pokemon center outside union cave takes you to Petalburg. Fix? Also, will Johto Safari Zone and Whirl islands be available in next beta?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    i mean i know how to patch but it doesnt work probably wrong pokemon ruby rom some help?

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
    Years
  • what rom am i supposed to patch this with? none of my ruby roms work

i have problem witch patching some help?

i mean i know how to patch but it doesnt work probably wrong pokemon ruby rom some help?
    I can confirm that this won't patch properly. Using a clean ROM of Ruby (v1.0, as specified in the first post), UPS patchers will come up with errors stating that the checksum is invalid. The patch must have been made incorrectly.

If you wish to try out the hack, use NUPS patcher and set the "If file is invalid" setting to something besides "Abort."

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • jkan14.jpg

UPDATE for upcomming Beta 6.

- Shaymin and Hoopa Events are fully instered into the game.
    - Shaymin and Hoopa forme change is also included.
    - Improved Graphics of Distortion World and Rustruff Tunnel.
    - Oryginal Music for Petalburg Woods, Intro theme and Rival Battle.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Nice work, good to know. I can't wait until a Ruby Renev will be complete. By a way, when you foresee a full completion of hack?

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    This hack looks BEAST! I gonna try to wait for it to be finished so I don't have to start over. Any idea on when it'll be complete? You should Zorua and Zoroark too!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Hi there... New Report... Important for all of you... But First... I need to give something to show here.

24njt4g.jpg

This Boxart was made by site of "pokerus.ucoz.ru"
    Big thank's for them....

And what's with my update? Finnaly I decide to completly earse MEGA POKEMON from my hack... What that mean? Six new legendaries.
    <Shaymin*, Hoopa*,Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Keldeo*>
    * - With their formes.
    And several other pokemon in places of megas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    ok so i downloaded ruby 1.0 ,1.1 and 1.2 and downloaded ur 5.7 and 5.65 ups patch im using unipatcher and everytime itsays rom patch not compatible with this rom please try another rom. what am i doing wrong

Years
  • ok so i downloaded ruby 1.0 ,1.1 and 1.2 and downloaded ur 5.7 and 5.65 ups patch im using unipatcher and everytime itsays rom patch not compatible with this rom please try another rom. what am i doing wrong
    Patch the file normally, but switch the "If file is invalid" selection from "Abort" to "Ignore".

Back