• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    how do i change that setting in unipatcher cuz i cant find it or what patcher are u using

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    can u give me a list of starter locations so i can get charmander? and can the 6th gen starters be found? Where is the mega stiones at?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    I need to kniw if megas are in here aling with the 6th gen starters cuz im done playing roms that dnt have 6th gen and mega pokemon

Years
  • can u give me a list of starter locations so i can get charmander? and can the 6th gen starters be found? Where is the mega stiones at?
    I have no idea where the starters can be found or where the heck the mega stones are sorry!

are there mega pokemon in this game?

I need to kniw if megas are in here aling with the 6th gen starters cuz im done playing roms that dnt have 6th gen and mega pokemon
    There are megas, but I don't think there are 6th gen starters. Honestly look at the first post and you could see that he plainly says there are Pokemon that are able to mega evolve and he gives a list of new added Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Hi there... New Report... Important for all of you... But First... I need to give something to show here.

Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

This Boxart was made by site of "pokerus.ucoz.ru"
    Big thank's for them....

And what's with my update? Finnaly I decide to completly earse MEGA POKEMON from my hack... What that mean? Six new legendaries.
    <Shaymin*, Hoopa*,Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Keldeo*>
    * - With their formes.
    And several other pokemon in places of megas.
    this is why i ask this was the post

Years
  • this is why i ask this was the post
    Well... you got me there. I was basing it off the OP which still says "36 Mega Evolutions Included. (Caused by only one in game MEGA STONE)" and since it was edited on April 2, 2015 I thought that it would be more up to date, but I guess not.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • CUrrently. Yes... Megas are still able in my game... But with Beta 6 is unable... About Gen 4,5,6 starters... I going to include them on place of Megas. With several Pokemons... For now I can give you some of new pokes.

-Zen Darmanitan
    -Keldeo --Resolute Keldeo
    -Virizion
    -Cobalion
    -Terrakion
    -Hoopa -- Unbound Hoopa
    -Shaymin --Sky Shaymin
    -Turtwig -- Grotle -- Torterra
    -Chimchar -- Monfern -- Infernape
    -Piplup -- Prinplup -- Empoleon
    -Snivy -- Servine -- Serperior
    -Tepig -- Pignite -- Emboar
    -Oshawoot -- Dewoot -- Samuroot
    -Chespin -- Quiladin -- Chesnaught
    -Fennekin -- Braixen -- Delphox
    -Froakie -- Frogardier -- Greninja

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Please make 2 versions ur game is about perfect and is goomy from gen 6 in this game hes my favorite dragon, and where is charmander at

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok.... A little update for ya...

So... I finnaly decide what to do with aspect of Hoopa.... And... I've add 10 new Pokemon to the game... But really. 9 new slots for Pokemons...

Hoopa ---> Hoopa Unbound
    Warawai* ----> Doomed Warawai
    Primal Rejishan**
    Frosslass
    Porygon Z
    Creeselia
    Dark Lugia

* - Warawai and him forme <Doomed Warawai> Are Main legendary fakemon from my secound fanmade generation story called Pokemon Clear Moon.
    ** - Rejishan and Primal Rejishan are main legendary fakemon from my first fanmade generation story caled Pokemon Dirty Sun

Years
  • Another Double Post. But i need from you help. Here is thre examples of Palletes for Grass and Trees.

DPPT style -

HGSS style -

Mixed Both Style -

Please. Give in comments answers about that Which one is the best.
    The hgss one is better i think.. and about mixed style.. it look like pokemon gbc..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    hi could you please tell me on a basis of % how much of this game is complete in the current beta ? thanks

Back