• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hi. I'm mainly interested in the hacks forum, I'm not sure where else to start.. I'll happily give all the effort that I can to help you if you can do the same!

Well, if you'd like to fill out the form in the first post that'd be great.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    My top 3 are the Trade Corner, Battling and Team Building, and roleplay.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Pokemon Clubs, Challenges, Pokemon Trading Card Game, The World of PokeCommunity
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I plan on hopefully coming on at least once everyday at the least. I have school, so my most active times will be after about 4 pm EST. Plus, the holiday seasons mean for about a month-long break coming soon! :D I know I will try my hardest to remember to come on as often as possible, I don't want to be rude and just randomly quit, of course.I normally get really consumed and interested when joining forums, so I probably will remain active for quite a while.

I don't want to be picky, so I'm fine with any mentor. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    My top 3 are the Trade Corner, Battling and Team Building, and roleplay.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Pokemon Clubs, Challenges, Pokemon Trading Card Game, The World of PokeCommunity
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I plan on hopefully coming on at least once everyday at the least. I have school, so my most active times will be after about 4 pm EST. Plus, the holiday seasons mean for about a month-long break coming soon! :D I know I will try my hardest to remember to come on as often as possible, I don't want to be rude and just randomly quit, of course.I normally get really consumed and interested when joining forums, so I probably will remain active for quite a while.

I don't want to be picky, so I'm fine with any mentor. :)

Would you like to be my mentee then? o:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
    Years
  • * breathes in and out *

Alright, Dan, just stay cool. You can do this. Take it slow.

Primarily the Let's Play and Roleplay sections. I'm more interested in Let's Plays than roleplays at the moment, however.

Ah, there's the place where all of the hacks are. I'd be glad if someone showed me around there, but right now I'm focused on Let's Plays.

I'm the curious type, so the answer to that is a strong "yes". Although I have a few prior engagements, I'm game for being around most of the time. I shouldn't be gone for more than a day or so.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    * breathes in and out *

Alright, Dan, just stay cool. You can do this. Take it slow.

Primarily the Let's Play and Roleplay sections. I'm more interested in Let's Plays than roleplays at the moment, however.

Ah, there's the place where all of the hacks are. I'd be glad if someone showed me around there, but right now I'm focused on Let's Plays.

I'm the curious type, so the answer to that is a strong "yes". Although I have a few prior engagements, I'm game for being around most of the time. I shouldn't be gone for more than a day or so.

Hey there, I do Let's Plays myself and I'd love to take you on, I'm not that busy right now. How about it?

Years
    I play the games very often, so i think just general generation VI is what i'm most interested in!

Maybe look into the manga? it's relatively new to me and i'd like to know what it's all about

Very committed, and i wouldn't be posting if i were reluctant to learn :3

I have no preference on who my mentor will be.

Assuming nobody else has reached you yet, would you like me to take you? I know a lot about the Pokemon gaming sections so you'll be in good hands.

Years
    LPs, ROM Hacks, RPing, or just gaming in general :3

Just about anything! I like trying new things. (sometimes) ^_^

Of course I'll be active! How else will I learn?!
    Don't worry... I'll nag your ear off with questions. XP

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    LPs, ROM Hacks, RPing, or just gaming in general :3

Just about anything! I like trying new things. (sometimes) ^_^

Of course I'll be active! How else will I learn?!
    Don't worry... I'll nag your ear off with questions. XP
    If you're okay with it, I'd love to be your mentor and guide you through the basics of the sections you're interested in and show you why PokeCommunity is as amazing as it is! Of course, since the areas you're most interested in are not my specialty, I'd understand if you would rather wait for another mentor. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015

ROM Hacks, RPing

Just about anything! I like trying new things.

I'll be online most of the time when I don't have class. Yes, I'm very interested and I'll be sure to ask questions if I don't understand something. ^_^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

ROM Hacks, RPing

Just about anything! I like trying new things.

I'll be online most of the time when I don't have class. Yes, I'm very interested and I'll be sure to ask questions if I don't understand something. ^_^

Even though I may be busy these days, I hope you don't mind I'm taking you in, since I used to having some experience in ROM hacking when I was lurking here initially. :)

Jiro_Lee

Pokémon Cobalt & Crimson
    Years
  • Hi! Im Jiro_Lee from the philippines, my real name is Mark but you can call me Mako or simply by my username anything you'd like! :) I'm 17 y/o and a student. I joined PC in hoping I'd find a team for a project I've so wanted to start making around 3 years ago... But due to my experience in drawing or programming or even music recording I've got no knowledge of... hehe... :) so I would like to be a mentee... because I dunno where to start!
    Q1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    A: ...General Guidance(since I'm new here perhaps), Navigation around the forums, art, music and writing fanfiction... that's all :)
    Q2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    A: ...All the knowledge I dont know that I should (specially programming)!
    Q3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? A: ...I Am desperate to learn please! Well, I'm like a snover in real life;very curious. I'd try if I have to... we don't have Internet connection at home but maybe next month... Overall its about 8/10...

btw... I'd like Laguna, xxkaylabby or anyone whose available for me... Thanks a lot! Have a nice day!

Jiro_Lee

Pokémon Cobalt & Crimson
    Years
  • Hello I'm new here, from the philippines I where my Home is.
    1. game making, fanfiction, art, and overall site navigation.
    2. everthing else i dunno but need to know and should know. ( programming, blogging)
    3. I can if I have to... maybe next month! Thanks alot and Have a nice day :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hi! Im Jiro_Lee from the philippines, my real name is Mark but you can call me Mako or simply by my username anything you'd like! :) I'm 17 y/o and a student. I joined PC in hoping I'd find a team for a project I've so wanted to start making around 3 years ago... But due to my experience in drawing or programming or even music recording I've got no knowledge of... hehe... :) so I would like to be a mentee... because I dunno where to start!
    Q1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    A: ...General Guidance(since I'm new here perhaps), Navigation around the forums, art, music and writing fanfiction... that's all :)
    Q2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    A: ...All the knowledge I dont know that I should (specially programming)!
    Q3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? A: ...I Am desperate to learn please! Well, I'm like a snover in real life;very curious. I'd try if I have to... we don't have Internet connection at home but maybe next month... Overall its about 8/10...

btw... I'd like Laguna, xxkaylabby or anyone whose available for me... Thanks a lot! Have a nice day!
    You're in luck, because I'm right here! I'd be happy to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back