• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • XD. Yeah, but when I was thinking about the Murkrow thing Hitchcock never crossed my mind, I was thinking more along the lines of the GodFather or some big Mafia Don.Then I was reading about how Murkrow and Meowth's are rival's, since both Pokemon like to collect shiny things and they often steal from one another and then the whole Godfather thing just hit me like a ton of bricks!

But man, Murkrow aren't a joke, but I love them in the game I remember Murkrow was like my first favorite Generation 2 Pokemon, when Gold and Silver first came out along with Furret and Gligar.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I'm busy with school so I'll not be back 'till Thursday or Friday garunteed. If you move on a lot, just have Kalec tag along would you? Thanks.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Alright, So we have an Espeon to hide and Calin is in trouble.
    Hey! How about after we hide Espeon. We could use your Starly NPC to tell us Calin need help and maybe two of us could go to Oak's lab and get him?
    and I just realized ._. there's only like 5 of us really posting

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Well, Pika's still posting, but I think she's just going at a slower pace than the rest of us, and hopefully Goulerbot will be back tomorrow. I'm sending the other two a warning, but I might have to kick them out.

Actually, the Starly NPC was created so someone would know where Calin is. I think I'll get him where you guys are and, then you can use him as you wish.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • namora... I think I said it before and just to make sure I'll say it again... Since I am having trouble lately getting on and making up my posts... I'll withdraw from the RP... Sorry for the inconvience!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back