• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
  • Hmm.... since Wurmple knows all possible moves at level 5, is it Ok if Sandra's moveset is...

Tackle,
    String Shot,
    and Poison Sting?

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Yeah. As long as it's moves that Wurmple knows naturally at that level, your character knows them. I've got to try to remember to that you evolve at lvl 7. Probably also need to have someone's character carry you around when she's in the cocoon stage, too. I think I'll still allow you to use your moves-preferably Poison Sting and String Shot since they don't require you to move-, but instead of dodging you'll probably only be able to use Harden until you evolve again.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • Okay, I understand now. I'll tell you when it would make sense for me to evolve. But do
    I have to battle to level up, or should I just grow over time?

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • I'd like to do it like in the anime. Mostly, you evolve due to battle experience, but also if you are in a battle that seems impossible to win-or something like that-you can evolve out of need, though you still need to be at an appropriate level. I'm not really going to stress levels too much. You basically know about what level you are by what moves you learn. For example, when my character learns Sand Attack, you can assume that he's reached lvl 8.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
  • Heya, just sending a wave here to namora I've fixed my post incase you don't get my PM, my comp did something funky. Oo'''

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hrm... another question... Do the Pokemon know about the existence of humans? Trainers and what not... I'll do a double check on it in the plot but I was just wondering... Cause in my post, Pikachu has no clue what a human is... XDD

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Geh >.< I'll have my post up by tomorrow, sorry.
    Stupid computer didn't want to work right at all today.
    Kept cutting off on me and messed up everything -.-

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Gahahhaha... The RP is so bombared by posts that I can't even register what Zephyr and Volt is going to do... much less listen and get all the conversations through my head... XDDD I'll be posting later though because I'm at school.... XD

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Ok, I'm proud to note that the RP is on its third page now and has exceeded 60 posts. *Passes out cookies and punch*

On to more serious things. With my last post, I'm kind of starting The Journey, but since Calin is an independent, do-it-himself kind of guy, he's not asking for volunteers. That's why I didn't send Comet (the Starly) with him. Comet's job is to be used by anyone who wants to, so Calin will have the back-up that he's eventually going to need. There's going to be a new trainer or two at the lab when he gets there, so you can imagine that I'm going to make the mission a little tougher than it sounded at first.

As you as see, I had some free time and put moves, abilities, etc. on the first post-mostly to keep me on track. I need those with a choice of two abilities to tell me which one they want.

Last edited:

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • I want to ask a question...

If I discard Shuppet for a while, can she appear in some parts later in the game (like when Joseph reaches a new location?) But won't join his travels?

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Oh man. XD
    Bianca just can't have a break, can she?
    Oh and as for an ability, I guess I'll choose Pick Up

Last edited:

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
  • I'll go with Flash Fire please. Run Away seems a bit... redundant. Lol.

Also, since you list evolution at lv 40... does he have to evolve? I just had this idea in my head that he wouldn't unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Hmm I think Pick Up could be useful. Not just for Bianca, but the group itself imagine all the items she could come across and gather... especially the rare stuff, like Rare Candies and such
    Plus a great Plot device for her rivalry/hate thing going on with that Murkrow ._.
    Poor Bianca

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
  • Indeed it could, and yeah, Bianca just had to pick the birds (besides Spearow/Fearow) that have 'gangster' like flocks. Cat vs lots of birds with maaaaaany ties.... Cat looses. Hitchcock much? ^^''' Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back