• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
  • Ok, as far as I can see, some of you did notice that most of my story/rules/SU post was missing at some point last night. I'm not really sure how it happened, but I wasn't able to fix it until for a couple of hours due to my computer lagging reaally bad. I think everything is the way it's supposed to be, but my mom was on my case about being on the computer too much yesterday so I have't had time to read it yet. If you notice anything still missing from it, please let me know. I apologize for the inconvienence. Those who posted their SU while my internet was going haywire should read the corrected post, and let me know when they're ready for me to look at their SUs

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • I have questions...

I play Joseph Grimm, who turns into a Duskull. is it ok, If I also add what Shuppet is doing?

Also, is this a valid Duskull moveset?

Shadow Ball
    Spite
    Ominous Wind

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Yes, it's ok if you put what Shuppet is doing. You can control minor NPCs (or any that you make up.) I probably won't say anything about it unless you try to make Shuppet a permanent member of the group.

Ominous Wind is fine, but the other two need to be moves that Duskull naturally knows at lvl 5, which would be Leer and Night Shade.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • And I'm assuming the characters will know what moves they have by instinct, correct? Just making sure.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • I think I'll just leave it up to your own interpretations. Bite and Tackle, for instance, I can easily see how you could have them know these attacks by instinct. Other times you could have them "stumble" across new attacks like in the anime. Another way that I was thinking of was that somehow you learn what attacks you have by someone telling you or whatever. I'm leaving it totally up to you though. Sometimes, like with Tackle, you might not even know that you're using an attack until later on.

Oh, don't forget that Gale doesn't know that she's an Eevee yet, or at least not until someone tells you. (you can make up a NPC that does this it you want) She's from a world where noone has ever even heard of Pokemon. I like to think that it's one of the fun and slightly ironic parts of this RP. You guys that know all about Pokemon have to pretend that you don't. Your characters have to pick this kind of information up along the journey.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahaha... Most of my egg moves are so... above average... XDDD

But I guess...
    Move set:
    Bite
    Leer
    Sandstorm
    Outrage (EM)

EDITED!
    Since everyone has such interesting Egg Moves... I'll change mine accordingly... XD

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yashi has a feeling you all waiting on her.... >.>;;;
    I'm Sorry, I'll have my post up later on today I hope, but computer time is limited T.T Dial-up sucks

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Dad's house in the one with the laptop and wireless internet.....
    Mom's house has the crappy Dial-Up
    -.- Joint custody is troublesome

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Nya. :3 -slinks into the ooc-

Nice to meet you all. :3 I go by Mika [obviously!] and I'm a freshmen in college so unless it's testing season, I should be around quiet a bit. :3 I'm a fan of dragon types but unlike the generic type, I breed specifically to get a super powered team with the stats and nature etc that I want. Thus why I'm using a Swablu. ^^

So we Post Move Sets here, yes?

<3 well, here we goes then~

Leon the Swablu

it's all just a bunch of lies and statistics
    21/21 HP
    10 Atk
    12 Def
    10 Spc Atk
    14 Spc Def
    11 Spd

show me your moves!
    Peck
    Growl
    Astonish
    Dragon Rush [EM]

^^ Hopefully there's no problem here.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Hiya Mika X3.
    You can call me Yashi.
    And uhh Namora I'm working on my post right now as I type, it should be out soon

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • I can understand a bad internet connection. Ours is cable but there's a huge hole across the street where our lines-or whatever they're called-are supposed to be, which caused us to have sporadic service for a couple of months. The cable guy ended up connecting us with someone else's service (no, we're not stealing it. we still get a bill every month) so if their's every goes down so does ours. It sucks.... I'm pretty lenient on that kind of thing so unless you've just disappeared for more than a week with no word, I'll probably not kick you off. Try to keep pretty active though, otherwise you might get left behind.

Mika- Your moveset is fine.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I posted.

Oh no, trust me. I will find a way to get on and tell you if some thing goes wrong, I hate making people wait and disappointed >.<

But yeah, I thought that I might not be able to get my post in, because I get home like an hour before my mom and so until she gets home I can tie up her line, she wants me to immediately shut it down, so I thought I wouldn't be able to post, but like today sometimes she's nice enough to let me get back on for a few hours and then maybe later on tonight, but don't worry.... unless I've kicked the bucket unexpectedly, wind up in the hospital or when its time for PSSA studying, I'll be posting and try to be on as much as I can.

But this problem is only at my mothers house, parents are divorced, and my dad has wireless internet and I have a laptop at his house, so no worries X3

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • ok, since we've got eight people plus three in reservation, I think today will be the last day that SUs are open. I don't want to get so many people that it takes a month just to do one thing.

Anyone who still wants to be in this SU but doesn't have time to do a SU today must make a reservation because I'm not accepting any tomorrow!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD Yeah, that'd be a hassle. And then to have more than half the people who join get booted out due to inactivity X_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back