• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye' (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    :( I don't think that "violent behavior" is what makes things interesting. I often don't write very graphically and I'm perfectly fine with PG-13. You can write good stories on that. I don't need detailed descriptions of wounds, weapons or love scenes to make an interesting post. Well, actually I can't bring myself to writing much more graphical than that.

This is a post I made on a PG-15 RP, but the post itself can really be rated PG-13, or even G.
    Spoiler:

My point is, go ahead and raise the rating if you wish, but I won't be changing my writing style much, I think.

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
  • well, we're only discussing it, but seeing as it is medieval, and things back then were more bloody and violent, even by pokemon standards. So yea, right now it's only a thought, and even if the ratings raised, I dont think it would matter how you RP it, just that you have the opprotunity to rp it as you like, thats all.

Years
  • Hey Shawn. I know it took a while, but here you go!
    If it needs any or a lot more, just tell me. I typed it up in what, a half an hour?

Name: Liam Ordon
    Appearance: http://goldensundarkdawn.com/mobile/img/characters/character-amiti.png (hope it's ok I just completely stole this image for my character:D)

Personality:
    Liam is a loyal and very formal person. He cuts the chit chat and gets straight to the point, leading him to seem antisocial or something or other. He's very laidback and calm, and he seems to get when people don't want him or when he isn't needed. He is very curious and loves a good challenge, and is annoyed when people try to jump into things without a plan. He is very imaginative and he loves to think of all of the ways things could turn out. He likes nature and the wonders, and is a very philosophical person.

Liam likes the blue sky, and is most comfortable at twilight, when he can see everything in the sky. He likes cheery music and people who can identify with him, water and ice and a strong wind. He likes it warm and humid, when he feels protected with blankets or a warm mass of water. He hates when something is too extreme (too hot, too cold, too bright, too dark), and it really gets on his nerves when people don't have proper manners. He doesn't like to publicly assert himself. All in all, he's a good kid with a great heart and better manners.

Background:
    Liam was born in and spent his life in Pallet town. He spent his days inside playing with his lifelong friend, Umbra the Duskull, or going to the market with his mother to pick out supplies. He was brought up properly by his parents and was taught how to handle a knife and bow if ever necessary. He didn't have many friends, and once in a fortnight his father would take him out to hunt for food. His parents showed worry from the start of Drako's treason and ever since hid Liam indoors (as if he went out that much). He wrote a lot to his friends, and he wrote a lot of stories about heroes saving the world and ending Drako's reign of Jrado.

His parents were concerned even when he was always in, and finally they went kind of insane and boarded up all of the openings. They stopped going to the market, and they were living off of whatever rats came under the walls. Liam was getting disgusted, and he finally brought Umbra into his room, and they plotted an escape. Liam packed money and rations, and with a knife at his waist, he kicked open the front door and walked out. His parents, now all skin and bones, let him leave, giving him all of their love. Liam and Umbra didn't know what was going to happen to Liam's parents or themselves, but they just kept walking, waiting for whatever the world threw at them.

Character's Theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfr18wCmWdg

Starter:
    Duskull, called "Umbra"
    Spr_5b_355.png

Umbra the Duskull loves her trainer, and is loyal to him as the most faithful dog would be. She is intelligent and clever, and, like Liam, is very proper and polite. She loves to zip away into the dark, though, and to have fun with her beloved trainer.

RP Sample:
    You know how I RP. ;) But if you really need it, look back at my SU for your other RP.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, its fine; (I love Amiti BTW; and my character was taken from Fire Emblem. :B)

Anyway Whimsciott, Interestingly enough, I was going to write a monolouge about ghost Pokebeasts: back then, people thought they were actually "the souls of the dead".

Anyhow, I know I ended up accepting a lot more players then intended but! Things are still going smoothly for the time being, sooooo...accepted!

You can go ahead and start at Prologue a, or b; You'll still get the pokemon from prologue a; its just the intro to your character.

I'm typing my prologue B post now.

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
  • Im a straight fan of the series. I have all three games, and am working on the third, as soon as i finish up pokemon, and get some things straight. Golden Sun games are never too short for me.

Hey, doronjo, could you edit the misunderstanding of the price on my post when i got the 11 pokespheres? still says i spent 110 gald

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • It doesn't matter; you still have 900 gald according to this OOC thread.
    That and I'm really lazy to ATM. =P

After this...:

Mist obtained a Red Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Yellow Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Green Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Royal Blue Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Turquoise Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Blue Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Cyan Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Dark Orchid Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Purple Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a White Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Pink Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Brown Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Olive Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Orange Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Dark Red Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Silver Pokesphere!
    Mist obtained a Black Pokesphere!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, you guys are such big spenders... and here I thought it was enough that I bought like,three things.

Also, I don't know much about medieval English... so is it ok if I don't really write it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm I'd rather buy what I need when I need it :p Though it's good to be well prepared, of course.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Haha, you guys are such big spenders... and here I thought it was enough that I bought like,three things.

Also, I don't know much about medieval English... so is it ok if I don't really write it?

You don't have to. =P

In fact, all I really know is that thee = you, thou = your, and thy = my.
    And a few other things, but that's it. ^^;

*goes to type an intro post to your RP*

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Just to give you a sneak peak on what's going to happen next:

~ Bandits will appear
    ~ They have Mightyena and Houndoom
    ~ You have the option to fight either or
    ~ Then, we all battle as a group (which will be the actual time this RP gets statistical...a tad)

Yeah; I decided it might be easier to just stick to the statistical stuff during certain fights.

Not including gym battles and all that; I think it'll be easier to stick to RPing those stuff.

Back