• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye' (OOC)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Currently, there's no spots open! This is where discussion about "Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye" goes. Feel free to post comments, questions or simply socialize with the other players.
    This is also where Sign Ups should go when spots are open.

Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye'  (OOC)

Ye' Pokebeast Journeye'
    (click map for theme song!)

CLICK HERE FOR MAIN THREAD

Accepted Players:
    Click character name for SU
    Click PC member's username for inventory post (not obligatory)

Mist Auffrye
    Miss Doronjo
    Gender: Female | Age: 19 | Badges: 0 | Ribbons: 0 | Gald: 950
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Miracle Seed - [Raises special attack / attack when using a grass move]
    Potion x2 - [heals 20 HP]
    Heal Powder x1 - Heals any kind of status aliment
    Membership Card (50% off of any recovery item shop)

Adam
    First Snow
    Gender: Male | Age: 18 | Badges: 0 | Ribbons: 0 | Gald: 1000
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Mystic Water
    - Raises Attack / Special attack when using a water move

Gareth (Skander) Skull
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    Gender: Male | Age: 17 | Badges: 0 | Ribbons: 0 | Gald: 960
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Charcoal - [Raises special attack / attack when using a fire move]
    Potion x1 - Heals 20 HP
    Heal Powder x1 - Heals any kind of status aliment
    Amulet Coin - Doubles Gald received
    Pokébeast Encyclopedia

Wayne "Slash" Ronam
    CrossJHero
    Gender: Male | Age: 19 | Badges: 0 | Ribbons: 0 | Gald: 1000
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Old Charm
    - Raises Attack

Fantasy De' Phantasia Fantasm

Phantasia
    Gender: Male | Age: 18 | Badges: 0 | Ribbons: 0 | Gald: 900
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Items:

Old Charm
    - Raises Attack
    Emerald-Green PokeSphere x10
    Black Pokesphere with red swirls x1
    Amulet Coin [doubles gald received after battle]
    Pokebeast Encyclopedia
    Silk Scarf - [Raises Normal moves]

Ye' Sign Up >> More Curry Ahoy!

Name:
    Appearance: (Picture or text)
    Personality: (Are you a neurotic, insecure egotist? Or a blood thirsty tree-hugger? how do you react in different situations? how do people treat you and how do you treat them? what do you like/dislike? - at least 1 -fat- paragraph.)
    Background: (Just a little, or big, story of your character's life so far. Remember we all start out in Pallet Town. Just remember, we're living in the medieval age here. Intergalactic space travelers need not apply. Remember; at least one -fatish- paragraph.)
    Character's Theme: (what's your character's theme? Just have a link from youtube or somewhere.)
    Starter: (You can basically have any pokemon, assuming level 5, as your starter pokemon, however, have something plausible, it is medieval Kanto after all; like no legendaries, no artificial pokemon, and so on.)
    RP Sample: (just include a RP sample in a spoiler for me to see if your good enough to join!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, I'm wondering who else is participating in this RP :3 First Snow and MoonStoneSkitty, it seems. Hi to you.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yup!

BTW: sorry, I've had enough of the css. :x
    It keeps wigging out.

Anyways, next chapter, as I think your aware, is going to be a trip to the markets, and that's where each of us can meet up and converse.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice! I hope the others are posting soon.

*tip toes away to write up an odd SU for Dia's RP*

EDIT: I wanna post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Miss Doronjo has been saying for a while that he wants one or two more people for this RP, so I'd say it's fine to post a SU if you want to (please do) :3

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Fantasy De' Phantasia Fantasm
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Male[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Age:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 18[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Appearance:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] At 6" tall, Fantasy towers over most people he comes across. His vibrant emerald eyes seem to look past everything they see, as if he were looking beyond things. His hair, waist length and in a pony tail, as green as a forest canopy as seen from a helicopter or plane. His skin, rather pale compared to most other trainers, and tans quiet easily. His body is classified under lean, though if you were to grip his hand, you would feel the latent strength in him. He wears nondescript outfits, your generic dark set up, black undershirt, dark blue/ black jeans and his colors start to show on his outer layers. A green leather vest that accentuates his eyes. There is a green flame pattern on the legs of his jeans, to show his artistic side, as he did the embroidery himself.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In terms of other articles, He wears a Emerald gem set in metalwork dolphins attached to a leather cord, keeping a sister necklace comprised of a same sized Ruby set in a metalwork skull in a sealed pocket that only he knows about, seeing as he made the pocket. Also a pair of fingerless grip-action gloves.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Fantasy is the kind of guy you want in your team. He isn't loud and obnoxious, he's more quiet and reserved. That doesn't mean he's anti-social or anything, just that he keeps to himself, and once he opens up, he seems very optimistic. Over the years, he has adopted a 'Charge!" personality when battling, whether its pokemon battling or straight out brawling. He relies on his latent strength rather than anything artificial. Because of his reserved tendencies, He has stayed in the background of many events. This has resulted in his ingenuity and strategic thinking. He can tell what you plan on doing next, by simply looking at you. In the heat of battle, amidst his 'Charge!' style, he is very calm-natured, and this frustrates his enemies, as he never carelessly reveals his plans.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Background:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fantasy has always admired pokemon, though he lives in a family that scorns their use. When he was young, he would always sneak out after meals, when he could, to feed some of the local pokemon. He would play with them, and wander in the forest. The pokemon liked the attention, and so did Fantasy. He would be guided into little hide away holes so he wouldn't be caught when he was out. At the age of 9, his family was attacked by a group of bandits, and just when things looked grim, a few of the local pokemon came to Fantasy's call. They fought the bandits and drove them away, but that meant that he himself was banished from his family. Told to leave, Fantasy was allowed his few personal belongings, which was nothing but a sword, a few rocks and sticks (which he left,) and a small tied bag, which held his secret treasures. He left the village and traveled to Pallet Town, where people were said to live with pokemon. Once there, he was welcomed and treated like a guest should. One of the local villager's took him in and told him to stay, as her son was off on a journey himself. He met his Eevee when he was 16, on a journey to celebrate his coming of age.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Character's Theme:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFR...ay&list=WL9A94655F8168FA0A&index=1&playnext=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Starter:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Eevee- Fantasy was traveling when he met Eevee, she was injured at the time, so it was frightened and very defensive. For 3 days, Fantasy stayed with it, but from it's distrust at first, he stayed a few feet away. One night, when Fantasy was feigning sleep (well, not feigning, just adopting a sleeping posture to rest,) the Eevee walked closer and fell asleep in his arms. After that night, the Eevee followed him because it knew it could trust him to a degree. They have bonded and grew in the times since. You couldn't find any other pair any closer than they were.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]RP Sample:[/FONT]
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Okay; that seems pretty nice; Accepted. [and this is the last one I'm going to accept for now.]

Just so you know, we're in the middle of prolouge B, so, you can just jump start on that part, or, you can start from prolouge a. Up to you~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Now I was thinking, in Prolouge c, there will be a battle scene, and that's when everyone can finally converse...for a short while.

Because well, its a point on where everyone battles "together" so to speak.

Is everyone okay with that, or, would you still perfer no convo. In the battle?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll write a library chapter soon~ tomorrow probably.

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    Well, Ill be getting my library post up when doronjo gets to evaluating my post, and my eggs are hatching, yay n.n

umm, doronjo, i dont mean to be snippy, but you left out the black pokesphere with red swirled stripes, I know it just says swirls, im looking at it and thinking it needs to be edited anyway. I did put that in there. and i thought we all had a pokebeast encyclopedia @.@ im kind of confused. also about eevee playing with snivy, it could have been just eevee being playful, while snivy and she chatted in their languages, i dunno, My guy just saw her playing with it.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    You...only get the encyclopedia if you visited the library. It's part of one of the events in prolouge B.

And yeah; I just put that in; just remember to put the gald spent with it, okay? Since I got confused when you said you spent 100 gald for 10 pokespheres, but then bought another pokesphere for another 10 gald.
    So you know -- it should be 110 gald altogether.

[or er...sorry, maybe I should of been clearer on that part. :x]

Last edited:

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    Well, i was thinking along the lines of the Premeir Ball deal introduced in the third generation games I believe? buy 10 pokeballs, get 1 premier ball? thats why there are 10 emerald green balls, and 1 black ball

And so we have the choice of either getting an encyclopedia, or an item? for the library post.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, the premier ball was more of the latest-state of the art pokeball in the advanced gen; it wasn't "invented" yet in the medieval days.

Its up to you -- you can get the encyclopedia with one of the items, or, you can choose either or, without the other; its up to you.

Back