• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayista's shop (offer HA,EM,items and look for HA,EM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's ok. I'll be online for a while. Just let me know when you're ready :)

i´m ready, I add you ^^. Everything perfect here, thanks for the trade, anything incorrect in yours tell me ;).

The venipede has EM toxic spikes, but I also have a few cool HA pokes. Unburden swirlix and treeko, and some other stuff I would need to look at.

Ok, I wait ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Yeah I have a party I'm going to tonight, so I'll check and send you a messgae sometime around midnight EST.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Sorry. It was a small window of time for me, but I'm back now. What's your friend code?

Years
  • Sorry. It was a small window of time for me, but I'm back now. What's your friend code?

No problem dude, I was nearly in bed and I enter to see if you were in ^^. Here it is, in ten minutes I could enter if you are able :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Sorry if I seem a bit dense, but I still don't have your friend code. Was it in the shop? Did I miss it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    So I have the unburden Treeko and Swirlix, moody snorunt, bulletproof chespin, infiltrator litwick, healer chansey, immunity gligar, gooey goomy, and some other minor stuff

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    I'm also interested in the Buneary and Aipom if you see anything you really like and want to go 3 for 3. I also have other stuff if you want me to make another post.

Years
  • I'm also interested in the Buneary and Aipom if you see anything you really like and want to go 3 for 3. I also have other stuff if you want me to make another post.

Hi dude, I have all of them (The only one I don´t find is my bulletproof chespin but I should have it), but if you want I could accept this trade:

my Aipom and my Sableye

for

healer chansey and bulletproof chespin

My Buneary is at level 1 and for making a trade I should prepare it for competitive, breed it for having it for breed and finally breed it, and the truth is that i´m quite lazy to do it when all the pokemon I already got all of them.

Everything was perfect

The Eevee was even perfect 6IV which was exactly what I was looking for thank you!

Thank you to for the trade ^^, yes I was the first suprised with eevee XD.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Rayista! I'm interested in Scyther, Marill, Buneary, Croagunk and Hitmonchan. Btw are all your pokemons inside a normal pokeball?

Pokemon: Scyther
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Impish
    EM: Defog
    IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Pokemon: Marill
    Ability: Huge Power
    Nature: Adamant
    EM: Aqua Jet, Superpower

Pokemon: Buneary
    Ability: Limber
    Nature: Jolly
    EM: Fire, Ice, Thunder Punch, Fake Out

Pokemon: Croagunk
    Ability: Dry Skin
    EM: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch

Pokemon: Hitmonchan
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EM: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch

----------------------------------------------

What i can offer!

Pokemon: Glameow
    Ability: Keen Eye (HA)
    EM: Flail, Snatch, Wake-Up Slap, Quick Attack

Pokemon: Charmander
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Modest
    EM: Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power

Pokemon: Chansey
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold/Careful
    EM: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

Pokemon: Elekid
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Timid Jolly
    EM: Ice, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Rayista! I'm interested in Scyther, Marill, Buneary, Croagunk and Hitmonchan. Btw are all your pokemons inside a normal pokeball?

Pokemon: Scyther
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Impish
    EM: Defog

Pokemon: Marill
    Ability: Huge Power
    EM: Aqua Jet, Superpower

Pokemon: Buneary
    Ability: Limber
    EM: Fire, Ice, Thunder Punch, Fake Out

Pokemon: Croagunk
    Ability: Dry Skin
    EM: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch

Pokemon: Hitmonchan
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EM: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch

----------------------------------------------

What i can offer!

Pokemon: Glameow
    Ability: Keen Eye (HA)
    EM: Flail, Snatch, Wake-Up Slap, Quick Attack

Pokemon: Charmander
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Modest
    EM: Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power

Pokemon: Chansey
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold/Careful
    EM: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

Pokemon: Elekid
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Timid Jolly
    EM: Ice, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

Hi dude, thanks for this nice offer, I agree with all of them except for chansey, I have it exactly the same except for the ball, do you have any other pokemon to offer except of it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    How about a modest nature Whismur with it's HA? Btw are all your pokemons inside a normal pokeball?

Last edited:
    Years
  • How about a modest nature Whismur with it's HA? Btw are all your pokemons inside a normal pokeball?

Hi dude, sorry I forgot answer that, yes, all of them except buneary which is in dream ball. I also have Whismur HA, I´ve just update my HA/EM list, if you have something not included on it I would apreciate it, otherwise, I would carry on with the full trade anyway :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hi dude, sorry I forgot answer that, yes, all of them except buneary which is in dream ball. I also have Whismur HA, I´ve just update my HA/EM list, if you have something not included on it I would apreciate it, otherwise, I would carry on with the full trade anyway :)

Okay! It's a bonus to me if they are in special pokeballs:) Cause my Elekid and Glameow are in Dreamballs too:) except for Charmander. Would Prefer a female one if they are in special balls:) I would get you a female Elekid and Glameow!

So if those pokemons are in special balls i don't need them to be in the specific IV i mentioned just get me a female 1 with random 5IVs will do

And the last pokemon for the trade would you like a HA Hawlucha?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back