• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
  • Well that's still good. :P So would you just be telling me the mistakes, or actually editing the text in the scripts themselves..?

psychicboy

Years
  • Well thanksgiving extremities are now over, giving me time once more to work on the hack. Ruka have you fixed the grammer in beta 2?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    i also think starting with a legendary is a bad idea because you won't be able to have a partner from the start that will evolve with you on your journey

psychicboy

Years
  • Well you can capture starters in the wild so... Also, I'm thinking of doing an alternate version where this a park in the professors backyard where you can pick one of the nine starters. Either that or a pal park like place in the beginning where you can catch em.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Don't know if anyone has reported this yet but the house to the right of the Main Characters house is glitched. This is in the new beta. Other than that, I like the game.

psychicboy

Years
  • Ahh yes, that house. Its really minor, but it still does need to be fixed. If you see this, could you tell me what you like specifficly about the game and hat you dont like?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hey Psychicboy! I'm also finished with the Grammar Correcting.
    I also edited some maps to make it look less empty, and some sprites of the Rival. (Yes, I changed the OW back to Gary's one)

So I hope you don't mind.

And by the way, you should insert Milotic's OW and the using Pokemon Hero's OW, because it'll
    make the Hack better.

Oh, and Gary's OW won't appear when the Milotic Script starts. I dunno why.
    Since you're a scripter, you should be able to fix it.

I'll send you the patch now.

psychicboy

Years
  • Nice little update to the first post. I've added a story which the viewpoint is from the main character in the game. I think that if you've played the beta, like to read, or are just plain bored, that you'll like this. Incase your lazy (like me :P ) Here is the first chapter of many viewed from our heros standpoint.

Spoiler:

psychicboy

Years
  • Alright guys, Its been a while since this hack has had a proper update, as I've been busy during christmas, but finally I have resumed working on beta 3! Also, there were a couple of bugs in beta 2 that hindered gameplay abit such as people not being able to see there pokemon menu, or some events not working properly because you might of skipped resueing a certain someone :P Right now I have fixed these things and I am adding the ips right now to the first post. This patch includes a new and improved Rovandria Town and a new starting map all made by aljam(very epic if I say so myself)!

Secondly. Many of you have probably noticed by now that while I has teh epic scripting skillz, my maps are lacking a serene feel to them and some of them are blocky. Well I'd like a few of you to re-map some of my maps (like Aljam did) and make them better than before! If your up to the challenge, and think you can do it, show me one of my maps remapped by you on this thread in a spoilor and I may accept you to my team.

Thirdly. Ive updated the story that goes through the eyes of the games hero on the first page as well, so check it out :D!

And last but not least.. Mosy of you have seen the ugly screenshots on the first page and may have just said "No... I am not playing this..." Well in a few minutes, all of those outdated screenshots will be replaced with new screenshots showing new areas, removed smilies, and etc! Get ready, because I see this place going into the Showcase soon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back