• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your Favorite Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Mine would be Vulpix; I just love its adorableness. Competitively, it's gotta be Skarmory. It's got killer Defense, and could withstand almost any attack that it gets thrown. Plus, with Roost, it could recover its HP whenever it wishes to. :] This topic would fit better in Pokémon Voting Polls, by the way, so I'll just move it over there and let Jamais and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers handle it.

Thread moved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sneasel/Weavile :3 They are the coolest, most badass pokémon.

Spoiler:

I also have some second favorites, order tends to vary: Octillery, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Flareon, Charmeleon, Elekid, Cryogonal, Pidgeot, Zangoose and probably more. It's so difficult to choose between all hundreds of pokémon in existence and my preferences are probably always going to fluctuate.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Venusaur is definitely my favorite. If only for his OP toxic and leech seed combo that I like to use in Gen 1.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Cough cough it's my user name
Thunder, play rough, thunderbolt, charge.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I will quote a message I made from another thread.

"This thread makes me want to say why I even like to choose Snorlax in the first place. Big, lazy, eating and sleeping... and proud of it. Oh, and how it handles in battle, it is a big powerhouse on my team. I pretty much have Snorlax in all my games except for Hoenn because there's no way to get one without a trade. Thank you all for listening, have a nice day."

There was no effort needed. I'm just too lazy to type something completely different.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
If my username doesn't make it obvious, my favourite Pokemon of all time is definitely Eevee.

I love foxes and I find Eevee's design adorable! Everything! From its large ears to its poofy tail. <3 If I owned one in real life, I'd always want to carry it. <3

Years
tumblr_n2ci255mWe1tomr1bo1_250.png

Yeah, I bet you knew what my fave Pokemon was already. I just adore this cutie, he totally won me over during the 5th Generation and he'll always be my go-to Unova starter of choice, I'm in love with Oshawott so much you can officially call him my Poke-mascot!

Years
Growing up, I never had one favorite Pokemon, as there'd always be new ones falling in and out of favor. The only Pokemon that seemed to be very constant from early on and has remained my favorite today is Butterfree.

I think the anime really got me interested in Butterfree, and it became my most sought-after card (along with Hitmonchan) in the TCG. I didn't realize it wasn't in the original set at the time, but was lucky my cousin actually imported a Japanese Butterfree for me before the Jungle set even came out in North America, and it's still one of my favorite Pokemon cards to date.

As far as the games are concerned, I actually avoiding using Butterfree for a long time, both because of its poor typing, and because of its low stats (compared to most final stage Pokemon, anyway). I finally decided to use one in HeartGold though, and it actually became my feature Pokemon, winning me more battles than all my other Pokemon combined. It was also just the 3rd Pokemon I'd ever trained up to level 100, with the others being Charizard and Blastoise on FireRed.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Can we please stop with these threads?

Crobat. Oh yeah, Weavile too. And Mega Gengar.

If Pokemon existed in real life, I would definitely pick them because they look epic and are really good in battle.

Last edited:
Years
For me, it is definitely Lapras. It's a Pokémon that i've loved since Generation I for not only its gorgeous design, but also the fact that it gets so many cool moves for a Pokémon meant to transport across water. I've used it in so many playthroughs of RBY, GSC and their Gen III and IV remakes, and my main playthrough of X. Even if it's not that good competitively, I still love it. But the sad thing is, even though BW2 are my favorites in the series (ugh, I always juggle between them and XY), I have yet to use one there ever, mostly because of how troublesome finding it is and how late in the game you can get it.

My other two are Houndoom and Scolipede. Houndoom because its design and attacks have always been really neat, and it getting a Mega Evolution in XY was even cooler. And Scolipede simply for its coolness factor. I mean, where else do you see a BIG FREAKING BUG that not only is very fast, but can use Aqua Tail, Superpower, Earthquake and Rock Slide? And getting Speed Boost in XY makes it even more f***ing boss. So yeah, those two are ones i'll always love as well.

Years
Pikachu! Will always be my absolute favourite amongst the 19037019 other Pokemon out there XD Ever since I was young, Pikachu was the first one that I ever became attached to and as I got older, even though I drifted away from the whole series, my love is still there for the rascal (: There are plenty of other ones that are secondary favourites though like Chikorita, Pachirisu, Charmander, and others that I can't remember at the moment :P

Years
Yes, a classic question indeed. Unfortunately, someone's asked the same thing over in Pokemon Voting Polls just a few days ago. Since there's no point in having two threads, I'll merge these two together, and people can feel free to continue discussing over there!

MERGED.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Houndoom and Dragonite. Can't pick which. Something just seems so endearing about them. I love their designs, and in competitive they can hold their ground.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Always and forever this little guy

pikachulove_zps531a55a8.png

He was my first pokemon in any pokemon game I ever played, and watching him on the anime just makes me so happy every time he does anything. x3 He is cute, his voice is adorable, he is sweet, funny, and sometimes a little turd. I have many "favorites" but Pikachu will always by my #1. I just feel so happy whenever I look at him. <33 I think he's just perfect. <33 I'm not even annoyed that he is the mascot and sometimes you see him a little too much. I could look at him all of the time, it doesn't bother me. I used to carry a stuffed pikachu around every where with me for a really long time before he disappeared (even though he looked a little funny lol)
My second, is eevee. He is #2. Then a bunch come after him. :3

Back