• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your Favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favorite is Bellsprout. Grass types are my favorite and somehow Bellsprout just clicked with me.

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
  • What is Your Favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite pokemon? I would love to know! Mine is Tropius. ;)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This section doesn't deal with Pokemon-related questions, so I'm gonna move this to Pokemon General for the mods there to do with what they will :)

Years
  • Hey Evoker, I know that Catholic Nun moved your thread over here to Pokemon General, but since we've already got this same topic active over in Pokemon Voting Polls, I'm going to merge your thread over there instead. Feel free to follow the discussion in that thread!

MERGED.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    My username says it all my favorite Pokemon is Reshiram. I like how this pokemon reminds me of my favorite Yugioh card the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Years
  • Whimsicott and Mareep! I have a love for the fluffy sheep-like Pokemon, I s'pose. Their shiny forms are among some of my favorites as well - Whimsicott especially - so that gives me goals to work towards. They're both really adorable and have the luxury of being at the top of my list. ;P

Flaaffy is undeniably cute, too, but nothing beats the super sheep Mareep.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My #1 favorite has been my top favorite since I first saw it, and that cute looking Pokemon (at least for me it is) is Watchog.

I'll probably be one of the very few fans it will have... from the tip of it's ears to it's tufted tail I just love that Pokemon, I myself can't find anything that I hate or disappoint me about him. Along the way I like many other Pokemon - but Watchog will remain #1 for me

it was as if who ever created him "went inside my head, took lots of stuff I like put them in a blender and when it was done" out came Watchog.

Last edited:

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
    Years
  • I've been on Team Squirtle since '98, have some good memories wrecking trainers with Bubblebeam back in the day (well, with Wartortle). Sooo, I vote the entire Squirtle-Blastoise line, its hard to top your first Pokemon. I just wish my boy had the Armcannons back in the day too.

Back