• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know what your name means?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • Sorry, that user already exist!

Don't mind the title. Why did you used that username and where did it came from? I know lots came from anime, games and movies. For me, it's from Code Geass c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Cadance = Princess Cadance from My Little Pony. My bf is Shining Armour, which is her husband, and yeah, we have a theme going on right now. :3

Sirfetch’d

Castform is just because Castform is my all time favorite Pokemon!

My original username; jellicentfan1 though has deep meaningful inspiration. Way back when I was but a wee little boy I became a fan of Jellicent. Not just some ordinary fan, but a real fan. a fan1. Not a number one fan, not a number two fan but a fan1. There are also rumors that I created the account jellicentfan just to show that fan1 reigns supreme.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I chose this name because it's a spell from an anime I like (Fairy Tail) and it also sounds pretty cool/unique. My original username (Lapras*) came from the fact that I just finished Pokemon Explorers of Sky for the 5932843th time and I liked the Lapras character from the game and I decided the Pokemon was alright too so I picked it as my username and added an asterisk because they cool.

I don't even have a cool reason like jellicentfan1 for picking Lapras, since it wasn't even my favorite Pokemon at the time =/

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My username's from this awesome person:
    tumblr_m4ydj6fTQd1rqhyl6o1_400.gif

Marisa Kirisame, from Touhou Project, my favourite game series. She's my favourite character (well, one of them). Pretty obvious, right?

My old username, Classic Sonic, was due to my back-then obsession of the Sonic series. Loved it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I wasn't big on using the internet (ask anyone around who knows me, I don't know stuff). But one thing I did use was a certain game website called Cartoon Orbit. On that site, my name was SuperVegetaChampion. I decided to reuse that name here (SuperVegeta) when I joined, and then shortened it to SV.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Symbiosis (from Ancient Greek σύν "together" and βίωσις "living")[1] is close and often long-term interaction between two or more different biological species

I think of my self as more than just one species. I am not only human in some ways xD

Back