• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
  • XD It took me 3 days to get it done, but over a short period of time each. First day took less than an hour of drawing the face, second day was the hair and body (half an hour), third was colouring (less than half an hour). Colouring was the fun part of it, and didn't took long. I think I took 2 hours for that one. The background was easy: it was preset in the program =P

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I want to take the job of drawing the kiriban for 12345 hits in pokespecial.tk. I already have the idea formed up in my head.

1) Draw on paper
    2) Scan to computer as black and white
    3) Clean-up
    4) Color in

It probably won't take TOO long. 1 day for the paper part, and the others will take two days. The weekend will do pretty fine. XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Draw your own if you hate it so much. You'll make it feelingshipping anyway.

Back