• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Ooooo.....That means I will be alone.....
    Man,I think you will really need to be online,especially on these school days.You'll face lots of annoying things,compositions and homeworks,"extra" short breaks,wiseacre teachers and students,etc.....
    And when you come home,you can "get on the net" to calm down and wear off the stress.....Stupid HW's can be done later.....Just give it a try.I have been doing this since 4th grade(now in 9th)and never encountered problems....
    Whatever,I'll be posting to here and my thread,so even if you can't be online on weekdays,be sure to take a look on weekends and on holidays.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Heh. I'll come on whenever I get the oppourtunity. Weekends definitely.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I'm surprised you have it. You're the first sophomore I know that has an AP class.
    Then again, maybe it's my school board that doesn't want us to have APs that early.

Oh well, when I get back to school, I'll taste how hard Precalculus is. I'm one of the few (no more than 8) elites that take precalc as a sophomore. XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    I know a lot of Sophomores that are in AP classes. Heck, they even have something like 4 AP classes... O_O

Owww. There's no way I can do that. XP

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005

havent posted in a while ><
    hope photobucket works ^^;;

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Oh be quiet. I still don't understand how or why Feelingshipping rules the majority.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Uh...I think you have read my article or survey, Fixen. People might just like it because they're really meant to be together. In my opinion, the Yellow and Red relationship is just too highgly overated just because of the numerous hints. People might be BSing it for some reason though. A lot are still pokeshippers and still, a lot (especially sites, worldwide fans, the majority), widely support feelingshipping.

I really think feelingshipping is cute since it was cute enough to convert Niko from specialshipping to feelingshipping. Must have been the peer preasure. But, who knows. I know he must be sleeping right now (due to the demands of auntie....)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Abolishing Flames said:
    Uh...I think you have read my article or survey, Fixen. People might just like it because they're really meant to be together. In my opinion, the Yellow and Red relationship is just too highgly overated just because of the numerous hints. People might be BSing it for some reason though. A lot are still pokeshippers and still, a lot (especially sites, worldwide fans, the majority), widely support feelingshipping.
    Not only that. I've got something new to add to your theory.
    This is because of two people that have a crush on Red: Yellow and Misty. This equates to double jealousy.
    I guess the fans wanted Yellow to have better treatment and thought that Green will be a better match for her. Maybe ^^

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Heh... I remember that love at first sight is not very realistic. So is love at a third person point of view. So...we'll never know exactly. I side with Specialshipping because...hey, they have saved each other in one way or another. Shouldn't they have a good relationship from that?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Yay for Blue! XD

I should draw better...but I find the time really short at this moment. XP

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Fixen said:
    Yay for Blue! XD

I should draw better...but I find the time really short at this moment. XP
    ^^ I learned how to use layers this time ^^ All my fanart work were done on one-layer in the past.

Maybe I should consider taking requests, but I'm short of time too =P

*See watch*

Argg...gtg and practice for that Piano exam today --;;

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Purin, how long did it take you to make that? If it isn't long, you should expect a lot of colorful drawings hurled towards you. XD

Back