• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you even like Pikachu?

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    I like Pikachu, but I greatly prefer Raichu over it. And both are far from being my favorites.
    But still I think Pikachu is really cute. Especially the old chubby Porkychu.

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • Pikachu no not really hate. Upset he is useless. Now the voice actress is a different subject entirely. Cute voice xD but that is just me

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I think pikachu sucks tbh. He's really not all that, I think a better pokemon to represent would be corphish or tropius idk

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Honestly.. I like Pikachu for being cute and having a cute voice. But what I have observed. Non-Pokemon fans only like Pikachu and knows Pikachu only for being the mascot. But hey, I also liked Pikachu for being an electric type. That's right, I just said Pikachu like five times now. Pikachu is awesome, now make that six

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    I always preferred Raichu with the little thunderbolt tail =3 but Pikachu is cool too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Anybody who watched the original series as a kid has to like Pikachu.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Pikachu is alright..He's pretty cute..
    That's basically it..I never really used it in the game, I'm always too busy hustling myself and trying to get more "rare" pokemon.

I always had an idea..IF there will ever be a final season of Pokemon, Pikachu should evolve into Raichu..
    *shields herself*

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Am I the only one who gets Super Pissed if someone says they are a huge Pokemon fan, but when you ask them their favorite Pokemon they say Pikachu? ;-;

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I love Pikachu. Pikachu was the first Pokemon I ever chose, and to this day I still think very highly of my favorite Pokemon. I have a Pikachu action figure, a Pikachu lanyard, why I even have a Pikachu tattoo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Pikachu is one of my favorite pokemons. ^-^
    Pikachu is cute and pichu too. :3
    And raichu looks cool. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I love Pikachu, especially Ash's. It's that cry, that "Pika" that right then and there makes you smile and at that moment you remember why you love Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2015
    Pikachu is fantastic :)! He has a incredibly ATK SP with lithe ball and it is so cute :3!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Pikachu has always been lukewarm to me, more leaning towards dislike recently. I've always preferred having Pokemon that are canines, reptiles and avians over something "cutesy". But as a mascot, I'd say it's fine; after all they wanted an icon of both cool and cute which Pikachu fills well imo. As others said, its Gen 6 cry is annoying and makes me want to punch it.

Back