• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

Years
  • I now trained Gible(now a Garchomp) and Mawile properly, I battled some random people on passerby and then I realized how awesome is the strength of Garchomp and Mega Mawile if their powers are used correctly.

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
    Years
  • I have to brag about this i was hunting for a Super luck Togepi in the safari and i found a shiny togepi!
    First shiny of the X and Y series WOOP!

rave of shaggy

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    Currently leveling my party on route 5.
    replace flinchter with torchic and lucario with skiddo.
    also added gulpin to my party
    my party (still training)

Frogadier level 25
    combusken level 25
    skiddo level 25
    ralts level 25
    gulpin level 25

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I've been pondering to do one of these ever since I got my digital copy of Pokémon Y. However, due to time constraints and the game being too awesome to let go of it, I'll start my row of entries here from the beginning of the game, mostly going thru it from memory, but if this kind of entries are not allowed, I can gladly take it down.

Entry #1
    "Fantastic! Just Fantastic!"

Spoiler:

Years
  • Well, since my last update, I have become the Kalos League Champion! Sadly, the Elite Four and even Champion were easy due to me having the EXP Share on throughout the whole game. On my next playthrough, I will have it off and see how much it makes a difference. I also caught both Mewtwo and Zygrade last night. Going to check out the Friend Safari now n_n

Team:

Greninja Level 76
    Talonflame Level 76
    Sylveon Level 75
    Raichu Level 75
    Noivern Level 70
    Yveltal Level 70

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I beat the Game with Flotte@Eviolite. Imagine my suprise when a certain immortal pokemon shows up.

Also, ANNOUNCING, my first WiFi team. Skysault(talonflame), Drip-Drop(goodra), and Castamere(Doublade). Co-staring MAlamar, Clawitzer, and Florges from my In-Game Team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    After battling my rival at the top of the friend safari town, he told me to go see the Prof near the sundial. When I visited him, he told me more about mega evolution.. So I'm wandering about catching pokemon when I get a strange holo clip with no one's face, the sender is labeled "???" and they tell me to meet them in Rouge Plaza. Then the game goes black and some text says "Chapter 1..." I forgot the title but has anyone else gotten this yet? I'm loving how the game seems to keep going on with all these mysteries and happenings and such :)

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I encountered it in Pokémon Y, and it's certainly interesting, so it seems appropriate here.

Generally when you go upstairs in the hotel in Camphrier Town you encounter a few travelers from foreign regions (and occasionally Mr. Bonding), but this one was particularly interesting. He was a backpacker from an undisclosed region, and he said this:

"The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! We have this town that you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time."

Now, up until that last part, it sounds like a perfectly normal throwback to a previous generation.
    Spoiler:
    It's become standard to have a handful of references, and you'd expect nothing less from a place like Camphrier Hotel, which plays host to a lot of foreign guests.

But the last sentence: "You'll see it in due time." I'm not going to go all 'OMG Hoenn remakes confirmed!!1!' But I think it's definitely a hint at something. Unfortunately I didn't have the good sense to take a picture of the screen, so unless anyone else has encountered this man, you might have to take my word for it.

If this is more appropriate in a different thread or a different topic, please let me know, I haven't posted here in a while. I just had to share this because it got me quite excited.

i don't have the game because i'm litterally a poor college kid with 100 dollars to my name, but i chillled at my friends place last night and while i was playing his pokemon x game (for the first and so far only time) i ran into the same guy! seems pretty frackin awesome

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Not sure if I should put a spoiler tag here or not, so when in doubt..

Spoiler:

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Still building my competitive team. Right now I have an almost flawless (not 31 IVs in Sp. Attack) Adamant Haxorus, an almost flawless (not 31 IV in Attack) Timid Delphox and almost flawless (not 31 IV in Sp. Attack) Adamant Bisharp. It's hard work but you feel accomplished in the end.

Next up its Blastoise, so lucky Haxorus is part of the Monster egg group that saves so much time.

Years
  • Just caught Xerneas with a quick ball. almost all of my pokes were knocked bc of me using a different team than normal. was thinking of using the masterball just to make sure it was caught, but at the last second i thought i would try the quick ball and it worked... kinda stoked to still have the masterball available..

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    My adventures as a detective's assistant are going well, now we are exploring the secret floor of Lysander's Lab to uncover the robot suit mystery!!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • On Pokémon Y I've just reached Route 8 and I've got the Exp Share switched on this time so that I intentionally become over levelled. Just been training up my team a little in the Battle Chateu and Espurr evolved into Meowstic! Gearing up to take on the second Gym, but there's plenty of exploring to do before hand. I've managed to capture 54 Pokémon so far, which for my standards is pretty impressive at this point.

Team

Sabrina | Hades | Jupiter | Wanda | Chester
    678.png
    679.png
    416.png
    670.png
    651.png

Lv. 25 | Lv. 25 | Lv. 25 | Lv. 25 | Lv. 26

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Just recently finished all of Looker's side missions in Lumiose City and caught a few new Pokemon in Friend Safari :)

Now my current team is:

Lv. 82 Greninja
    Lv. 75 Tyrantrum
    Lv. 75 Charizard
    Lv. 74 Lucario
    Lv. 73 Raichu
    Lv. 71 Xerneas

WOOHOO! Finally caught a Ditto in the Friend Safari, now I can start breeding. If anyone else needs me to catch them one and then trade for it, hit me up. My FC is in my signature :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • YES! After breeding all day I just got my perfect IV Horsea! Well not in attack but that ok, because I plan on it being a special attacker any how! but YaY!

Years
  • Decided to start another playthrough of X, and so far I've reached Shalour City. This time, I've mostly halted the evolutions for my main team, so they can learn better moves BEFORE evolving.
    My current team:

Gonryomaru/Pikachu (F, Lv.33) @Rocky Helmet
    Slam, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Thunder Wave

Tenken/Riolu (F, Lv.33)
    Reversal, Quick Attack, Bulldoze, Counter

Ryujin Jakka/Fennekin (F, Lv.33)
    Scratch, Tail Whip, Flame Charge, Psyshock

Tengumaru/Charmeleon (F, Lv.30) @Charizardite X
    Scratch, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Cut

Hozukimaru/Tyrunt (F, Lv.28)
    Bide, Ancient Power, Bite, Strength

Combusken (M, Lv.35) @Blazikenite
    Scratch, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2015
    bred a machop with hitmonchan to get a machop with some elemental punches.
    Machamp with mass type coverage incoming eventually.

Years
  • Just bred three Pokemon today, they got 4 Perfect IVs but at least their overall IV's are outstanding.

The team I'm planning to use for Wifi:

Mega Mawile
    Garchomp
    Florges
    Vivillon
    Greninja
    Skarmory(Next)

Back