• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I put my image on 'this-and-that' image hoster.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Imgur is by far the best, from what I see, since it's free, and doesn't give you that bandwidth crap.

Tbh, I dont even have an account there, I just upload pictures there, so it doesn't hotlink and isn't really required, I guess? x3

#themoreyouknow :P

Years
  • I used to have a $10/year subscription on WalaGata back in the day because my art idol used it and of course I had to follow suit. :P Prior to that I was on Photobucket but it's still awful with how slow it loads, the website is soo busy. After WalaGata I swapped to Tinypic and loved that for the few years I'd used it and now I, like many others, am on Imgur. Hooray for simple websites that load quickly!

Back