• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
  • What do you do when you get writers block?

Always a good question for me because it always happens to me. I try to listen to music to pump me up, at least that's what I'm attempting after being gone for over a year -_-

EDIT: Look at this. Satan Mew God THAT PERSON help us. Thank goodness this was back in '00...

Wow, that was epic. I guess I'm going to hell then. Lol, demonic forces, I like that.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Not sure about you guys, but it isn't so much about writer's block, I more or less know what I want to write about, and want to finish writing it (like my chapter) but don't feel like it... It is as though I have pent up energy and find it best to put it elsewhere. XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Not sure about you guys, but it isn't so much about writer's block, I more or less know what I want to write about, and want to finish writing it (like my chapter) but don't feel like it... It is as though I have pent up energy and find it best to put it elsewhere. XD

Exactly. I know what I want to do, and how to do it, I just don't do it. I always end up on the internet or watching a movie or drawing or something. Bah.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's not really procrastinating either, because its not like we have a deadline. XD

I guess it just is.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • I have to agree, as much as I have in my mind it just does not seem to make it on paper or word. I have so many ideas, they just do not form together. It is conflicting, lol.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Exactly. I know what I want to do, and how to do it, I just don't do it. I always end up on the internet or watching a movie or drawing or something. Bah.
    The same thing always happen to me. Sometimes, my best solution is to unplug the internet. Then, I'll be forced to write. However, it comes out forced if I do that. So I just wait till I feel creative, then I unplug the computer and write.

It's not really procrastinating either, because its not like we have a deadline. XD
    Not necessarily, procrastination means to put off something or defer from doing a task until a later time period. You don't actually need to have a deadline. There's only one universal deadline which is death.
    XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah just the putting off aspect then, makes sense.

Yeah... that pesky deadline of death. XD

Not that I'd want to be immortal either.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Anyone wanna write something on pink, fluffy bunnies (OF DOOM)? I have officially lost my sanity.

Wouldn't your fan-fic characters really rather have a Buick? (This is a question about their preferred mode of transportation, BTW)
    My oneshot will convey my answer. I do not own anyone. This is from Moe Scyzlak's POV (yes, The Simpsons). Set in limbo.
    People Drive Like Spazzes
    They're at it again.
    Of all the customers I ever had, the Trainer-Ranger combined group is very susceptible to chaos. I know. I've seen it. And with the sole OC in the Trainer group, Dianne, being a trouble magnet, well...
    Let's just say I've taken to wearing a helmet when she's doing mischief.
    Sorry. Didn't introduce myself. Moe Scyzlak, The Simpsons character, bartender of Coffeehouse. You'd think a cafe would be more peaceful than a bar. Well, if you mix Pokemon, Power Rangers, The Simpsons and other shows (and the films, and books and the occasional OC), you've got a recipe for disaster.
    This day isn't different.
    Because, right now, Dianne, Ash and Ziggy Grover have commandeered poor Tommy Oliver's Jeep. And, yes, Tommy is currently tied up. And, yes, he is struggling against his bonds. And, yep, Ziggy's holdin' the poor fella down. No, they aren't kissing.
    I watch as they scratch America's new Toyota, with England driving.
    And, of course, subjected to an irate England's potty mouth. Even worse than Barney when drunk.
    Then suddenly...
    Dianne braked. Ziggy screamed. Ash ducked. Tommy struggled.
    BOOM!
    Oh, God. Not my car. Not my car. NOT MY CAR!!
    "WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CRASHED TOMMY'S JEEP INTO MY NEW BUICK!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FREAKING THING COST ME?!"
    "Well, excuuuuse me." Dianne. I will kill her.
    Tommy's finally wriggled free. "My Jeep..." he moans.
    I will kill them. I will kill they who are responsible for the destruction of my beloved Buick.
    How much would your character score in an IQ test?
    They would all be average, 'cept for the super-smart ones.
    What do you do when you get writers block?
    I read. And sleep. Namely, I do a multitude of activities. Most common is bashing my head against the keyboard while saying, "Why me?"

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • How much would your character score in an IQ test?
    Lisa would score somewhere between 159-175.

Something that doesn't involve writing. I really can't force myself to write any more than I can force myself to sleep (which is why I've been up since 2:45 AM:/ )

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Anyone wanna write something on pink, fluffy bunnies (OF DOOM)? I have officially lost my sanity.

Wouldn't your fan-fic characters really rather have a Buick? (This is a question about their preferred mode of transportation, BTW)
    My oneshot will convey my answer. I do not own anyone. This is from Moe Scyzlak's POV (yes, The Simpsons). Set in limbo.
    People Drive Like Spazzes
    They're at it again.
    Of all the customers I ever had, the Trainer-Ranger combined group is very susceptible to chaos. I know. I've seen it. And with the sole OC in the Trainer group, Dianne, being a trouble magnet, well...
    Let's just say I've taken to wearing a helmet when she's doing mischief.
    Sorry. Didn't introduce myself. Moe Scyzlak, The Simpsons character, bartender of Coffeehouse. You'd think a cafe would be more peaceful than a bar. Well, if you mix Pokemon, Power Rangers, The Simpsons and other shows (and the films, and books and the occasional OC), you've got a recipe for disaster.
    This day isn't different.
    Because, right now, Dianne, Ash and Ziggy Grover have commandeered poor Tommy Oliver's Jeep. And, yes, Tommy is currently tied up. And, yes, he is struggling against his bonds. And, yep, Ziggy's holdin' the poor fella down. No, they aren't kissing.
    I watch as they scratch America's new Toyota, with England driving.
    And, of course, subjected to an irate England's potty mouth. Even worse than Barney when drunk.
    Then suddenly...
    Dianne braked. Ziggy screamed. Ash ducked. Tommy struggled.
    BOOM!
    Oh, God. Not my car. Not my car. NOT MY CAR!!
    "WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CRASHED TOMMY'S JEEP INTO MY NEW BUICK!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FREAKING THING COST ME?!"
    "Well, excuuuuse me." Dianne. I will kill her.
    Tommy's finally wriggled free. "My Jeep..." he moans.
    I will kill them. I will kill they who are responsible for the destruction of my beloved Buick.
    How much would your character score in an IQ test?
    They would all be average, 'cept for the super-smart ones.
    I read. And sleep. Namely, I do a multitude of activities. Most common is bashing my head against the keyboard while saying, "Why me?"

I full on laughed when I read that. That was super awsome!

Sometimes when I get writer's block, I reread the part I'm up to in Twilight (cease those insults Twi-Haters XD) since my fic is kind of a rewrite of it but with my OC stuck into it.

Bay

Years
  • Oh gawds, I haven't gotten the desire to write since I finished NE. I have ideas for other stories, but bleh not in a writing mood lately. I think I spent all my time and energy on that story. x_x I tried writing a Christmas one shot though for this one contest at another forum, so hopefully it'll come decent. D:

And Giratina, I watched that video a few days ago, actually. We'll all going to hell. D:

I don't remember what I answered for this question. XD;

Anyways, I would usually try different things to get inspiration like watch movies and anime, read a book, or listen to music. Later on the words just flow. :3 However, at this time I haven't gotten the desire to write like I said before. D:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Bah... So now I have to come up with a new character, one who is an aura guardian.

If I recall, in the anime series there were 4 Aura guardians

One was the guy in the past

One was with the Lucario and Ash

And wasn't there a duo of a guy and girl Aura guardian?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Guys, I actually finished the prologue of my new fic which is a remake of TCNG! XD
    Now I'm writing the first chapter and I'm waiting for a suitable time to post the prologue. XD

And Giratina, I watched that video a few days ago, actually. We'll all going to hell. D:
    D: *Curls up in corner due to actual phobia of going to hell and doomsday(nothing to do with 2012)*

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

Just thought I'd share that with you guys. XD (for inspiration... ummm yeah...)

Also, now that I've been cured of examitus, I hope to write something soon... If anything, finish a 3rd chapter before the start of the next semester...

Bay

Years
  • Bah... So now I have to come up with a new character, one who is an aura guardian.

If I recall, in the anime series there were 4 Aura guardians

One was the guy in the past

One was with the Lucario and Ash

And wasn't there a duo of a guy and girl Aura guardian?

I think the last bit you're talking about Damos and Sheena from the movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life (great movie, by the way :3 ). And no, they're not Aura Guardians. They are just able to go through Pokemon's hearts and tame their emotions. They don't have the aura powers like Ash and Lucario.

As for your next post...I actually don't like that song. D:

Mizan, oh cool. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to review it.!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm no I wasn't referring to them... But I could have made that mistake, I just thought then that there were more than 3 aura users (Ash, past guy, and present guy).

Indeed it was. :D

Lots of cuties in there too! XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • No, I'm pretty sure only three have been mentioned. And has Ash even shown any signs of Gary Stu powers Aura powers since that movie?

Or wait . . . what happened in the Spiritomb episode again?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think in that spirit tomb episode, they just mentioned an aura guardian with a pikachu long past, though I don't think he used his powers there, and somehow or rather resolved the situation with his friends.

The only latest episode that I can recall with him using his powers is when that Lucario (or whatever the smaller one is called) is kidnapped.

My fic is around the first aura guardian's appearance thing (that movie). I'd have to watch it again to verify the year they mention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back