• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle exp

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    For whatever reason, the Pokemon in my game don't gain exp at all, and I didn't edit any of the level or exp sections of any scripts, except for the fact I changed the max level in the settings script, but even when I changed it back to 100, they still don't gain exp.

What could stop exp gain?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    You've added something wrong in the battle scripts... It's no good telling us something doesn't work, or that you didn't edit which ever script sections, it's the script sections you did edit that needs to be looked at... Try CTRL+Shift+F'ing pbGainExp and look at what you've changed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Thank you nickalooose. At least you understood what I was sorta asking.
    I'll let you know what I find.

EDIT: what else could effect exp gain, because the scripts that showed up that way, I haven't touched at all.

EDIT2: it's doing the same thing in my un modified version of PE:v13.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Ok, sorry for the double post, but I found out the original file I had got corrupted when I first extracted it.
    Extracting a second copy gave me a fully working copy, so this can be deleted now.

Back