• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, you're working nice. But what will Sootopolis will have of interest? And the Gym Leader's poke is a Milotic Lv.3?

I suggest you to put Sootopolis later in the game.
Good Luck! ^.^

Thanks for the feedback.

Sootopolis won't really have much, just a meeting with wallace and the first gym. But where'd you get 3 from? Milotic is lvl 9.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
What the...? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about the Milotic on Level 9? I don't know but it seems you went a bit ahead with that, as it usually the first gym should be something to start feeling confident, and not frustrated.
Of course, I'm not asking you to put a Magikarp, but Milotic seems too much to me (specially when I'm sure there are not Grass or Electric types who can match up a Milotic so early in the game)

Have you already tried battling it?

Years
What the...? Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about the Milotic on Level 9? I don't know but it seems you went a bit ahead with that, as it usually the first gym should be something to start feeling confident, and not frustrated.
Of course, I'm not asking you to put a Magikarp, but Milotic seems too much to me (specially when I'm sure there are not Grass or Electric types who can match up a Milotic so early in the game)

Don't you remember pokemon Yellow? I had to beat onix with a lvl19 Pikachu.

I did battle it, when I battled it to get screenshots, I beat it pretty easily, but when I battled it when I went through the game again, it took me three attempts, before I finally beat it. I'm now going to lower the level a bit. Maybe about 6 or 7 and I'll add another pokemon(not magikarp, unfortunatly)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years

Well There was a lvl. 9 Pidgeotto in Gold Version, wasn't there?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey thethethethe, I suggest you use the gym-leader-level-higher method.

take the average levels of your party, example, you have three and their levels are 6, 8 and 8, so add and divide them by the number of pkmns in your party, which is three, so results to 7.1, add two levels and that's the level of the final pkmn of the first gym leader.., 9.

that's what I use in my hack, at least. I think a level 9 Milotic isn't a bad idea, though. It should give us a challenge, like in Yellow and G/S/C versions.

That's all. Good day and best of luck! :)

Years
Milotic >>>>>> Pidgeotto, in terms of base stats.

Thanks... I was just about to post that. Milotic's base stats are a lot higher than pidgeotto's.
Thanks anyway cooley.

hey thethethethe, I suggest you use the gym-leader-level-higher method.

take the average levels of your party, example, you have three and their levels are 6, 8 and 8, so add and divide them by the number of pkmns in your party, which is three, so results to 7.1, add two levels and that's the level of the final pkmn of the first gym leader.., 9.

that's what I use in my hack, at least. I think a level 9 Milotic isn't a bad idea, though. It should give us a challenge, like in Yellow and G/S/C versions.

That's all. Good day and best of luck! :)

Sounds like a good idea destinedjagold(Could I call you jagold?). I'll keep that in mind. Just for inside info, my party's levels were 9, 7, 7. Thanks.

Oh and a little update... I found a problem with my rock climb/jump so I could be spending two or more days trying to fix it. I might be able to fix the problem in one day but that is extremely unlikely.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Call me DJG or jagold. ^^

wow, so the new HM has some glitches. But you could just ignore that problem now, since that HM isn't included in the upcoming Beta, right..?

Or maybe I could be also wrong, since if you fix it now, then you'll have less problems for the future! ^^

Either way, the decisions up to you.., but I wish for the best and hoping that glitch thingy will be solved in less time consumed. Good luck and aim high! ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
So, how's the hack going so far? There was quite a conversation while I was sleeping! O.O

Anyways, any news? I see you're having a problem with the 1st Gym Leader?

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
It looks like you make maps from scratch which is a good thing; there is quite a bit of sand when you talk to that blue guy though ;) Still looks impressive though.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
might i suggest something? thethethethe...keep your game as you want to...if you want milotic level 9 as a challenge..keep it that way...it is your hack...well whatever...have fun {first post}

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
suchintan, WTF do you mean with: {first post}???
It's the 337th post :S!

Pizzakoe

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh well, pick the Pokemon you want for the Gyms, in the end, we'll all have to train to beat no matter what he has ;)

(But, I'll keep saying that Milo is a bit too much, and, are you comparing an Onix against a Milotic...? That's not something to say to a Water and Dragon type lover... XP)

By the way, I'd suggest you to avoid telling us which Pokes will have the Gym Leaders in the future, it will take all the fun of discovering it for ourselves (it'd be ok if you want to spoil us the type of Gym, but don't tell us their parties)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back