• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelesticYellow

...Call me Celestina...
Years
Yeah, when you go to "Summary", it still says "Rock Smash", but I think you can use Hex or a Script, right? (I'm not too familiar with Hex myself, but I'm pretty sure it can change the Summary moves, too.)

Years
Thanks Erimgard. Like I said, I've just put it into a normal fire red rom, I haven't inserted it into the hack yet, so I had no point in changing the name of the move.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
to my own understanding about what you've said, thethethethe.., those two SNORLAX's blocking the way to Cherrygroove City will be replaced by two boulders that would be climbable by the 'new' HM Rock Climb.

wheee!

I am getting more excited to play this hack!

best of luck, thethethethe! ^^

Years
Well an update is still an update no matter how minor it is. Here they are. Gyarados won't be able to use rock climb, but since I haven't edited which pokemon will learn it, and Gyarados could learn dive. Gyarados is in the screenshot. The pokemon that will be able to learn rock climb, will be the same pokemon as in DP.
CopyofLoDmulti_05.png
CopyofLoDmulti_06.png
CopyofLoDmulti_02.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sweet! I thought right! eheheh...

amazing thethethethe! ^^

well, best of luck... so we could explore both Johto and Hoenn, ei? sweet!

keep it up and aim high!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Shadow Weavile--
You shouldn't really swear,
ohwell nice screens thethethethe,
Keep it up

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Rock Climb, eh? Well, it looked interesting (now better since you didn't use the rock smashing sprite, 'cause that'd generate some confusion :P)

The Rock Climb HM is something that will be obtained farther in the game, I want to suppose, right? (you just wanted to show it to us)

Keep it up, and I'm waiting to see (or hear) the results of that music learning experience!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Rock Climb is a new HM in PKMN D/P which thethethethe just copied to make things more fun! ^^

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Good job on your hack so far.
I like the way you pulled off scripting a Rock climb event! :)

Wish you the best of luck!
-cooley

Years
I want to replace rock smash but I have no idea what to do with it. I'm thinking about doing something with Fire, but I'm not sure.
Well anyway I've had two days to work on this, here are some screenshots of Sootopolis.
First Gym Leader
LoDmulti_13.png
LoDmulti_01.png
LoDmulti_03.png

Event with wallace.
LoDmulti_09.png
LoDmulti_10.png
LoDmulti_11.png

There are going to be two pokemon in that 'Pond.' Just need to finish the OW's.
I'm going to change the colour of the text in the wallace event, the green is too bright, but I figure, I'd post it anyway. I'll probably change it to a light blue.

Anyway I've just got to fix the wallace script and write about 6-8 short scripts and then I'll move onto Mossdeep, so I'm slowly making progress.

Last edited:

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Well, you're working nice. But what will Sootopolis will have of interest? And the Gym Leader's poke is a Milotic Lv.3?

I suggest you to put Sootopolis later in the game.
Good Luck! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back