• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Drizzle walked over to Rama.
    "Bend down a little! Nova, give me a hand here!" Drizzle said. He and Nova dragged Bri over to Rama. Bri saw what they were doing and tried to get to his feet. Nova hopped up on Rama's back and began pulling on Bri's shirt. Drizzle pushed him on his back and legs, and Bri was soon laying on his stomach on Rama's back behind Skye. Nova jumped to the ground.
    "Sorry bud, but that's the best we can do," Drizzle said as he picked up Pala and set her in front of Skye. Bri struggled to get to a sitting position and soon grew tired of it and lay there in defeat. This was not a good position to be in, but what could he do? His muscles weren't working the way they were supposed to.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Rama sighed. "We good? Cool. Hang on ya'll, I am bad with stairs." he quickly began ti head upstairs. The other Pokemon trotted after him as they went toward the actual entrance. Pala looked around excitedly, waving and humming about. Then she wobbled and rolled back against Skye's head. There was a soft groan.

"Skye stay unconscious," Volca muttered.

Nideous

Years
  • Drizzle followed them up the stairs and out to the main room. He pushed the front door open for Rama to pass through. Nova spun around. He thought he saw something. He had the feeling he was being watched. He looked around and saw some glowing eyes in the wall, which disappeared as soon as he saw them.
    "I think I need to get out of here. Did any of you see that?" Nova said. Drizzle looked at him from where he was holding the door.
    "Sorry, I didn't see anything. But I wasn't really paying attention to you," Drizzle said. Nova sat down and scratched his head. That was really odd.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    "There are more Pokemon here than we've seen," Rama muttered. "I feel something. But I still have to get these guys outta here." he quickly began to leave the building. Pala poked Skye, who was semi-awake. Pala squealed at him worriedly and Rama hushed her. "Not helping."

Volca sighed and looked around. He wanted to torch this place but he'd get in trouble.

Nideous

Years
  • Drizzle looked at Nova as the others left.
    "Coming Nova?" he asked. Nova nodded and walked out the door behind him. He looked around and blinked in the sunlight. Not much time had passed. He felt like he had been in there for days. How odd. Bri blinked twice. Where was he? What was going on?
    "What the... Where... What happened? Did we get out of there ok?" Bri asked. He shook his head and tried to sit up. Drizzle hushed him.
    "Lay still. You don't want to fall off, do you?" he scolded.

(OOC: I think we may want to wait until Vince, Selene, and Valorie arrive, seeing as how they are on the way.)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    (Figured that.)

Rama snorted tiredly. "We're out, everybody's alive, you're heavy, and we are waiting on your friends."

Volca sighed. "Chill mate. Kid keep still or your leg could get worse."

There was a sudden ring. Rama frowned. Volca checked and groaned. "His phone still works and Cam's calling."

"Crap." rama groaned. "Forgot that was today. Nobody answer that just don't."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype continued to fight off ghosts as the others did what they could to help Bri and Skye. As the others headed out the door, Snype looked around. A haunter just viciously attacked them... Snype knew personally that Haunter never ment to hurt anyone. Their species were usually harmless pranksters... he needed to get to the bottom of this, and Misdreavus had answers.

"Misdreavus, where are you? Everyone has left. I need to know, why are the wild ghost pokemon here so hostile? This isn't normal behavior for them. Similar attacks have happened outside of the dorm..."

Mark nodded and carefully picked up Thyme. He looked over to Sel, Val, and Vince. "Comon let's go meet up with those two in front of the abandoned dorm." Mark said to them all. "Dunno what Mess they got theirselves in but with all of this going on, it must be serious. Let's head out." Mark said was he walked out of the door carrying Thyme.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Brogan

Nodding expressionlessly, Brogan began walking up the mountain still deep in thought. Jack seemed to be happy for her...on the outside, but her talent lay in reading people and he was not happy with that loss...for some reason she wanted to go over to him and apologise, explain that she won completely by a fluke – she had no idea that Buneary held the advantage over Rocky! And that in itself showed just how little she deserved to win...Jack and his pokemon had the kind of understanding that she and hers would never have – it just wasn't in her nature to try hard with them.

The only positive emotion she felt after the battle was that her pride had been preserved. She didn't have to be humiliated in her loss, and she would be able to turn around to the man she calls Father and tell him just why she didn't need to be here. If she carried on winning, this could be her early bird ticket out of here...if it meant she could leave and go back to her own life, she would train from morning until evening every single day.

Air of superiority back, Brogan reached a level section of the mountain and paused, going to look over the side...wow, they seemed quite high up here. Of course, this mountain was a dwarf compared to the size of the Mountains she and her family went on frequent ski trips to...but it would suffice for here.

Looking round, Brogan couldn't stop a frown from sliding onto her face. "Where...where are all the pokemon? Are they in a cave or something?" she needed to find some rock types for Lapras to train on...and maybe she'd take Wartortle out to show Lapras the ropes.

Selene
    Selene felt a small tap on her leg and looked down, lifting the ankle in question into the air slightly worrying it was some kind of bug Pokemon come for a second go...but no, it was only Terra, she noted with a smile. Instead of waving back, Selene made a brief sojourn and crouched down, rubbing his head affectionately.

"Hey Terra! Are we ready to go and kick some Ghost butt?" she asked brightly, glancing up and noticing that Valorie had gone an impressive shade of pink! She laughed slightly, straightening up and grinning at her friend – what a massive overreaction! "Hey Val, there's no need to be embarrassed! Everyone has SOMETHING they're a bit...not so fond of, even you darling! Remember the Bug Pokemon? God I hate Bug Pokemon! It's just a case of being brave like you are and confronting your fears isn't it...and hoping you don't get hospitalised as a result..."

Looking towards Lugia dorm again, Selene frowned as she saw a small huddle of pokemon and two boys outside the building...Bri and Skye! They'd gotten out! But they looked in really bad shape...running over, Selene crouched down beside them, careful not to get too close until invited or asked to – if their Pokemon had been scrapping for their lives in there, they may not take too kindly to her blundering in...

"Guys...what happened to you? Is Skye okay?" she asked quietly, noticing that Skye was unconscious...this was beyond worrying. "Vince and I heard noises in the Lugia dorm earlier, but these two trainers had tailed us in and we figured it was them messing around...I'm so sorry, Gordon was injured before we could come and investigate!"

Nideous

Years
  • Bri was startled by the sudden ringing, but it soon stopped. He looked around urgently. He was hearing voices nearby. He then heard Selene's voice.
    "Guys...what happened to you? Is Skye okay?" she asked quietly, "Vince and I heard noises in the Lugia dorm earlier, but these two trainers had tailed us in and we figured it was them messing around...I'm so sorry, Gordon was injured before we could come and investigate!"
    At least she wasn't being overly loud. His head was still spinning. He looked around and tried to identify the source.
    "What the... Who... Wait, Sel? What's going on? Where am I?" Bri said, looking around wildly. Drizzle looked at Selene. He was glad someone had come at last!
    "Hey! Bri hit his head. Don't try asking him too many questions right now," Drizzle said. Nova looked up at them. He was tired. That had been a very long fight. He just wanted to lay down and curl up and sleep.

Thyme glanced up at Mark. This was unexpected, but she was glad he had finally seen it her way. She tried to make herself comfortable, but she just couldn't.
    "Do you know where you're going? We have to hurry! I just know something bad has happened!" Thyme said. She looked down the path ahead of them.

Misdreavus floated out of the wall. A few other ghosts joined her. The others looked emberrassed about something.
    "It wasn't our idea! Most of us were just listening to... I don't know who. I-I didn't want to hurt anyone! But... But I did. I hurt that boy, just like the rest of us. When the other boy came, I thought maybe I could help... But that doesn't change that I hurt the first boy! I'm so sorry!" She said, getting hysterical. Most of the other ghosts chimed in their agreement. There were only a few of them. Misdreavus broke down crying, sobbing about how sorry she was.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    "They don't know what you're saying Drizzle," Rama mumbled. He couldn't hold his transformation much longer. He heard Pala squeak at Selene and saw her point at her head and mime it getting hit. Then she pointed at the ghosts and looked slightly guilty. Finally, she pointed at Skye and began to cry. Volca sighed. She was trying to say Skye was in bad condition. He gestured to Pala.

"Kid, you are making no sense to the silly humans," he told her and she frowned. "Skye and Bri may know what you're talking about, but most don't." Pala cried anyway. She felt bad for Misdreavus, and she was scared. What else was she supposed to do? Rama thanked Kyurem the baby cried quietly.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Selene

Frowning, Selene knelt next to Bri and felt around his skull gently...there were a few strange protrusions that she was sure shouldn't be there...well that just backed up what Drizzle said about him hitting his head a few times. He could well be concussed...oh man, what was it that book had said about concussion...sleep. Don't let them sleep.

"I'm right here Bri...listen, just be still for a little while...we need to figure out how best to get you guys to the Pokemon Centre, but you need to stay awake," she said in barely more than a whisper, looking around for Mark, Vince and Valorie. "I have Ri, he can carry Bri...it's just Skye I'm worried about, he looks really bad, I don't know if we should move him..." She turned her attention back to Bri anxiously, sitting back on her heels. "Bri...would it be okay if Ri carried you to the Pokemon Centre? Would you be alright with that? He's the only one I can think of who can travel quickly whilst carrying someone..."

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark eventually made it to the lugia white Dorm. Both Bri and Skye were there, looking badly injured. Selene got there first but Mark looked back to make sure Valorie caught up. "Here he is Thyme." Mark said. He noticed Snype was nowhere to be found... Bri seemed to have been hit in the head a few times and Skye was in bad condition himself. "Have... any of you seen Snype around? I sent him here to help..."

Meanwhile back inside, Snype hugged Misdreavus, feeling sorry for her as well. He figured they hadn't been harming the humans on purpose... but what was causing it? "It's alright. What's done is done. But... if you know anything, please tell me. My trainer has grown suspicious that something is causing pokemon to go rabid. What was the voice telling you all?" Snype asked.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Vincent:

Vince was shocked by the condition Bri and Skye were in he wondered what could have happened to him. He bent down next to Sel and examined Skye and Bri still a bit confused. He had heard what Sel said about maybe not moving Skye but Vince felt that getting him to the center along with Bri would be the best thing.

<Oh wow these two look really banged up! Didn't think they would be that bad> Shade said as he then spotted something come out of the dorm it was the Scraggy. It looked at Shade for a moment and then ran back into the dorm.

"Shut up Shade," Vince said as he bumped the Zorua's head. "Sel I think we should get Skye over there also even if we were to run over there and tell someone to take care of him here I don't think they would have the proper equipment," He added as he put a finger on his chin. When Vince noticed Mark with Thyme he could see she was in bad shape too.

"What happened to her?" Vince asked looking at Thyme. He was worried about the Snivy and so apparently was Blitz as anyone could see a worried look on his face he considered the Snivy a friend.

Calnith:

"Cerberus finish that Luxio with a Shadow Ball!" Calnith ordered as he noticed his Krabby was about to get hit with a Spark attack. "KingClaw use Scald on the Ponyta!" He added. KingClaw jumped out of the way of the Spark attack and shot a powerful stream of steaming water at the Ponyta sending it flying into a tree.

"Luxio! Ponyta!" The boy cried as he watched his two pokemon get KO'd. He then quickly ran up to his two pokemon and returned them and then scurried off.

"Pathetic," Calnith muttered as he began walking deeper in the forest with Cerberus and KingClaw following behind. He then came to an opening with one lone Croagunk sitting in the middle. It then stood up and gestured for a battle but not with any of Calnith's pokemon but with him.

"Alright then let's go!" Calnith growled as he charged at the Croagunk.

Nideous

Years
  • "No... Take Skye... He's hurt worse... He needs med... Medi... Nuts, I can't think of the word. I'll be alright," Bri said. He slid off Rama's back and landed on his feet, and then slid to a sitting position. His leg twinged in pain. Drizzle looked him over. He was in bad shape. His head was still bleeding a little, and his eyes wouldn't focus. His leg was all red and there was blood dripping out of the bandage. The rest of him was very pale. This was not good. That's when Mark walked up with Thyme in his arms. Thyme looked at Bri with a gasp. She tried to get out of Mark's arms, but soon gave up.
    "Brian! Brian! What's wrong!?" she said panicking a little. Bri looked around. But Thyme was just outside of his vision.
    "Thyme! What's going on?! I... I heard you were hurt," Bri said. Thyme glanced at him.
    "What's wrong with him?" she asked, sounding scared.
    "He hit his head," Drizzle said helpfully. Nova pushed the door open to reveal Snype and the still crying Misdreavus.
    "I don't know anything! I'm sorry!" she wailed to Snype. The other ghosts vanished when the door opened.
    "Guys, there are enough of you humans to carry Bri. He's not that heavy, as far as humans go. Ri can take Skye, and get there fast, while you guys grab Bri and carry him," Drizzle said. He doubted they would understand him. Most humans couldn't.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Rama glanced at Volca, who shook his head. "Just hurry up and make a decision," the fox growled. "I am about to pass out and I refuse to go into one of those freaking spheres you call a sensible mode of transportation. So get my partner off so I can return to normal and I can prevent Ellie from mauling your faces for taking so long when she wakes up again! Or before I do!" Pala looked around and began to shake her head. She was so confused. Volca groaned. These guys were so troublesome. Meanwhile, Skye's eyelids fluttered again. He had been drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness for a while. He still couldn't make sense of what was going on. He made an odd sort of noise and winced. Oh that hurt.

Megaman765

Years
  • "Jesus..." Mark thought to himself. He needed to march up and meet whoever was running this school. Students are getting injured everyday by wild pokemon... but why? Beedrill and Frillish were one thing but ghosts? He noticed Snype was inside of the doors of the dorm hugging a Misdreavus who seemed to be crying. Thankfully he was alright... Mark would offer to Carry Bri but he was already busy with Thyme. He decided to let the others handle carrying him. "Some guy came into the Pokemon Center and was hurting her or something. No clue what his deal was but it didn't help Thyme's injuries in any way.

"No no it's fine, don't cry... it wasn't your fault. What's done is done." Snype said holding Misdreavus close to him. He pulled away and looked down at the sobbing Pokemon. "Bri and Skye will be alright, I'm sure of it. I dunno if the others will be so forgiving, but if there's any way you can help us out..." Snype smiled down at the Misdreavus. It had been awhile since he had seen so much ghost pokemon in the same room. At least there was one other place he could feel at home, other then around Mark.

Years
  • Jack let out a large scream as the reached higher up the mountain overlooking the school, releasing some frustration something he had a lot of today but he played it off like it was nothing. "Some are yeah" Jack walked over to the ledge of the mountain and took a seat "Go ahead without me" Jack's pokemon surrounded him but Jack could look none of them in the eye, Blade moved beside him silent. "You realise we have no female pokemon" Jack joked trying to cut the tension that was in the air between himself and his pokemon.

Jack didn't want to ruin the trip for Brogan so he decided not to go into the cave with her if she decided to go. Jack just sat there silent watching the flying pokemon fly around and as he stared down at the school where everyone looked like ants or even smaller.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie glanced at Vincent when he offered to protect her, giving him a stern look. It just didn't rub her the same way as when Selene said it. She decided not to dwell on it though, following Selene over. She became silent as Selene checked Bri and Skye over, among other things. It was only after she suggested that maybe they shouldn't move Skye that she spoke up, pulling a phone out of her satchel.

"I could call for help..."

She looked to Selene, sort of waiting for her thoughts on it.

Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie was ever so slightly startled when Jack screamed, looking in his general direction. He then told them to go on without him. Well that was weird, and she certainly hadn't expected it. Brogan had seemed like she was having much more difficulty on the trip than him. Mackenzie stared at Jack for a moment, contemplative, before looking over to Brogan and raising her eyebrows, her hands still inside her pocket. If Brogan was any good at reading faces, she'd probably interpret Mackenzie's facial expression as asking whether she wanted to do that. Mackenzie wasn't particularly keen on leaving Jack, mostly because she was actually a somewhat social person, but she wasn't going to get upset about it either.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Selene
    Glancing over at Valorie, Sel nodded. That was probably the best idea...but did they have the time? Usually Selene prided herself on her ability to make fast judgments based on generally accurate intuition , but right now she wasn't sure at all of what to do. She was very aware of the conflicting needs to act fast but also be careful of the possibility that incorrect movement could do irreparable harm. Ultimately, none of them were nurses, and so it would probably best for Valorie to call for advice before moving them.

"that's the best option I think," she said slowly, nodding at Valorie as though asking her if she would mind making the call. "just ask if we should move them...and let her know we're on our way if she gives the green light so that they can prepare for them."

Brogan
    At Jack's scream, Brogan looked at him slowly with a raised eyebrow. Was that really necessary? Yes he was disappointed and all, but screaming? Well, it was better than him expressing this anger at her she supposed...as melodramatic as she found it, she walked over to Jack and hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder, mouth open ready to tell him that he shouldn't let it get to him, that she won purely on a fluke...but she just couldn't. If anything, that would be way more humiliating than losing in the first place... So she simply nodded and withdrew her hand slowly, turning to Mackenzie.

"Okay Jack...well, we'll be in there if you feel like joining us...or whatever," she said gently, trailing off as she looked at Mackenzie. Silently she gestured with a short nod towards the mouth of the cave and walked towards it, looking round. Right, forget all that nonsense...she needed to find herself a good Geodude or a Nosepass or something.

Nideous

Years
  • "Guys... Please. Listen to me. Skye's lost a lot of blood. He's still losing it. He... He needs to go. I... I may have hit my head pretty bad, but I still know what I'm talk... Talking about. Please... Please just listen to me," Bri mumbled. Even in his state of confusion, he was still dimly aware of the conversation. And Skye desperately needed to get to a hospital... Or something. Thyme could see it from where she was in Mark's arms. He was in bad shape. Both of them were. Thyme burned with rage at whoever did this to them. And of all of them, Brian was the only one that she knew of with any experience on this. They shouldn't count him as out just because the lights in his head had dimmed a little. He was still very bright.
    She glanced up at Mark.
    "Why won't they listen? Why won't they do anything?! Brian knows more about this than any of you! So, why won't any of you listen to him? Those two are hurt, bad. And they want to wait around? Really, if Brian and Skye were pokemon, they would rush them to the pokemon center as fast as their feet could carry them!" Thyme said angrily. She struggled in Mark's grasp, trying to get him to put her down.
    "Let me down! I want to go to Brian!" she said, still mad about the breakdown of communication that was going on here.

Misdreavus sniffled, but she stopped crying.
    "H-help? How do you want me to help? I've told you what I know!" she said quietly to Snype. She had no idea what he was talking about. What was she supposed to do to help? She was just one ghost! How could she help all those people out there?

Back