• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    What Godzil says ;) as soon as they've gotten a bit of sleep or food, I'd say they can evolve easily to Baby II, if Alby agrees!

Maybe we can put up the IC before I am done with my SU, urrgh. I'm working long days and have activities in the evenings so I only access PC from my phone most of the time. /excuses

I'm fine with the digivolving part. As for the latter, I'd really rather wait until your character is done. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    gimmepie is crazy, don't listen to him.

(<3)

I AM HOME FROM WORK but I promised I'd go cheer a sick friend up with a pizza lol BUT AFTER THAT there will be nothing between me and my glorious SU. And the IC. And glorious roleplaying. And glorious Alby.

'cept maybe sleep, sleep is hella nice hmmm

ANYWAYS while you're waiting on the IC and in order to make this RP a cozy thing that people want to keep alive, how about we get to know each other a bit? :3

What should we call you: Rika. Or adventure if you feel like being formal, but Rika is my nickname.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like pancakes and I dislike slime!

What's the best thing about digimon: That they can talk, honestly haha.

What other RPs here are you in: Begin Again and Crossroads; A Johto Story. Both journey thingies :)

Where else on PC do you go: Treehouse, Pokemon General... Here and there really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sure, why not

What should we call you: Gimme, GP, Pie or gimmepie. Supreme Overlord of the Aliens, Blarzigord is okay also.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I love pie, I'm not a fan of techno music.

What's the best thing about digimon: The diverse personalities of all characters human or otherwise.

What other RPs here are you in: Begin Again, One Piece: The Golden Age, Outbreak and Gunpowder.

Where else on PC do you go: Treehouse, V.IP. Section, Blogs, Forum Games, Discussion and Debates all with varying frequency.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Blarzigord, supreme overlord of the aliens. I sense a username change coming up.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    What should we call you: Alby will suffice.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: Rika; Any Silent Hill after 4. :D

What's the best thing about Digimon: Myotismon. Before he became a cheap throw in.

What other RPs here are you in: One Piece: The Golden Age and Pokemon Crossroads

Where else on PC do you go: Sometimes I surf the fangames and hacks, but... I really don't have anywhere else to go. That's pretty depressing when you think about it. ;_;

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I like pancakes

i am literally eating this right now

What should we call you: my username reads 'Nagi', and i hope that's short enough to remember (。 >艸<)

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: i like my gamecube and i dislike oranges.

What's the best thing about Digimon: the characters. and i still get childishly excited every time someone digivolves

What other RPs here are you in: ... i had to go check cause i thought i was in a lot, but it seems all that's left is this and SAO: Sanctuary.
    BUT i'll be submitting my own Mystery Dungeon RP soon so i'll be keeping busy with that at least c:

Where else on PC do you go: i visit Fanclubs & Groups most often apart from here, cause i own a club there. but i'm trying to broaden my view and visit other parts as well, like Anime & Manga, Pokémon Clubs, and the Treehouse.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • What should we call you: Rose is fine... Nami...... Cogglesnatch Cuttlefish lololol

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like gaming, I dislike not gaming

What's the best thing about Digimon: I have no freakin' idea. I watched it when I was little but I somehow don't seem to remember anything except that there was a guinea pig with wings and a dino?

What other RPs here are you in: I'm actually GM of the only other RP I'm in. Sword Art Online: Sanctuary

Where else on PC do you go: ;-; ... I don't wanna talk about it...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If Blarzigord is a character in this I'm joining this RP screw my nonexistent knowledge of Digimon
    You can be the mascot of this RP, even if you're not a player. I'm deciding.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: Rika;

Where else on PC do you go: Sometimes I surf the fangames and hacks, but... I really don't have anywhere else to go. That's pretty depressing when you think about it. ;_;
    I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE ALBY but I thought that was a bit obvious. <3

It's not depressing. But we should totally invade Forum Games at some point 8)

i dislike oranges.

What other RPs here are you in: ... i had to go check cause i thought i was in a lot, but it seems all that's left is this and SAO: Sanctuary.
    BUT i'll be submitting my own Mystery Dungeon RP soon so i'll be keeping busy with that at least c:
    How can you??

Ah, cool! I always like to see new RPs popping up. Maybe because I always see them before anyone else and can be the one to accept them haha.

What should we call you:
    One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like gaming, I dislike not gaming
    You said it, girl.

EDIT: okay, it's not the coolest thing I've ever done, but I'm done with my SU! Yay! We'll design the IC and get it up asap. Yayayya!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Everyone is finally set up and ready to go. Be keeping an eye out for the IC, guys. :3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • What should we call you: Rai. Raikiri. Chris. Christian. Anything of those I am okay with. I have lots of nicknames as it is.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like being lazy. I hate feeling lazy. Yes, my machinations of my mind are an enigma.

What's the best thing about Digimon: Wargreymon.

What other RPs here are you in: I am a GM of One Piece: The Golden Age. I am also in Crossroads. I play jerks in both.

Where else on PC do you go: I don't.

Years
  • Ooh, are we doing a meet and greet? Awesome! We can talk about you, then we'll talk about me, and everyone will tune that part out! Yeah!

What should we call you: Godzil, G, Kitty... anything you want, really. Most of my friends call me Orange.

One thing you like: I like a lot of things, I can't pick just one! Sandwiches? Nice hats? A warm meal after a hard day's work?

And one thing you dislike: Crowds. I get nervous around people. It's a phobia...

What's the best thing about digimon: The variety! Here's a bug, here's a dragon, here's a tank, or a Pegasus, or puffball or a sexy lady or a rabbit or a...

What other RPs here are you in: Gunpowder, Magical Aura Gijinka Survivors, and I'll put an SU in just about anything.

Where else on PC do you go: I've gone to Forum Games or Gaming from time to time, but mainly RP Corner. What can I say? I'm a nerd.

Back