• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
  • Oh man, it's already ready to go? *Sigh* Uh.....Can I join? There's a possible chance I need to take some time creating my SU (And my character art), and this week has become a chain of events, so I wasn't able to join in time and stuff, but everything in my life is coming back together piece by piece. Also, I freaking love Digimon. Can't get enough of it. This looks really good, and I really wish to join it! Oh, and since everyone on this thread has already done this:

What should we call you: Call me Eevee. Or Deidara, maybe Lightning. Okay, just call me Eevee, I have used a number of nicknames for me on the internet that it's hard to count. If you don't like the name Eevee, call me Crystal.......It's my real name.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like cookies! But I dislike Vegetables.

What's the best thing about Digimon: This is hard.......Okay, I freaking love the times where they Digivolve, and by that, I mean in Tamers. I like that they can talk, cause it adds some character and personality to them. I like the human characters and stuff. OKAY, there's a lot of stuff I like about in Digimon.

What other RPs here are you in: I can remember them without checking or anything. I am in Trumpets, The Shadow Shards, Continuum......That's about it really. I had to check a bit, but I was just double checking!

Where else on PC do you go: Most of the time, I'm just lurking on the Roleplay Corner & Lounge, I always on the Hack and Fan-game threads just to download a game that looks interesting, cause I'm bored and stuff. I will be pretty active on Video Games, and I might possibly do something on another thread cause I'm bored.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh man, it's already ready to go? *Sigh* Uh.....Can I join? There's a possible chance I need to take some time creating my SU (And my character art), and this week has become a chain of events, so I wasn't able to join in time and stuff, but everything in my life is coming back together piece by piece. Also, I freaking love Digimon. Can't get enough of it. This looks really good, and I really wish to join it! Oh, and since everyone on this thread has already done this:

What should we call you: Call me Eevee. Or Deidara, maybe Lightning. Okay, just call me Eevee, I have used a number of nicknames for me on the internet that it's hard to count. If you don't like the name Eevee, call me Crystal.......It's my real name.

One thing you like and one thing you dislike: I like cookies! But I dislike Vegetables.

What's the best thing about Digimon: This is hard.......Okay, I freaking love the times where they Digivolve, and by that, I mean in Tamers. I like that they can talk, cause it adds some character and personality to them. I like the human characters and stuff. OKAY, there's a lot of stuff I like about in Digimon.

What other RPs here are you in: I can remember them without checking or anything. I am in Trumpets, The Shadow Shards, Continuum......That's about it really. I had to check a bit, but I was just double checking!

Where else on PC do you go: Most of the time, I'm just lurking on the Roleplay Corner & Lounge, I always on the Hack and Fan-game threads just to download a game that looks interesting, cause I'm bored and stuff. I will be pretty active on Video Games, and I might possibly do something on another thread cause I'm bored.
    Sorry, but we have closed spots already and the first posts states so. Hope you'll find another nice RP to join!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And the IC is finally up! Start posting when you're ready :3 We should all live pretty close to one another, seeing as the city isn't too large and we all go to the same school. You can decide before starting the RPing if you are already friends with one or several of the others. For example, Janice and Elliot will be classmates! (I think?)

Years
  • And the IC is finally up! Start posting when you're ready :3 We should all live pretty close to one another, seeing as the city isn't too large and we all go to the same school. You can decide before starting the RPing if you are already friends with one or several of the others. For example, Janice and Elliot will be classmates! (I think?)

I feel the hype.
    I am unsure as to when I'll get my first up, but I will try to do so soon.

As for friends and classmates, due to his nature I don't see Koren really being friends with anyone yet but anyone in his age group is welcome to be a classmate of his.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    since i think Mitsuki is the only 15-year old (bar Elliot, but since she's classmates with Janice i'd assume she's a year ahead of Mitsuki), i think i won't have any classmates or friends among the digidestined ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but that's okay, Mitsuki isn't the popular type of girl anyway.

i'll try to get a post up soon! i was just wondering about this RP, and i'm excited to begin!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there anyone who would like to be friends or classmates with Madison?
    You are welcome to be in Elliot's and Janice's class!

since i think Mitsuki is the only 15-year old (bar Elliot, but since she's classmates with Janice i'd assume she's a year ahead of Mitsuki), i think i won't have any classmates or friends among the digidestined ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but that's okay, Mitsuki isn't the popular type of girl anyway.

i'll try to get a post up soon! i was just wondering about this RP, and i'm excited to begin!
    Maybe you could be in Godzil's char's class? He's 14.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I believe that Koren and Robin could be classmates, but since Godzil said Koren wouldn't have friends, I don't know how GP wants to handle it.

However, I see Robin being a tutor to others and friendly with younger people, so anyone who wants to be Robin's "students" or friends, feel free to plot with me~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think my character, Lynn, is the oldest among all of your characters; maybe she can be... someone special for you all? o:

Or whoever wants to interact? :3

Years
  • Okay guys, I made a list (and checked it twice) of everyone's age.

Janice - 16
    Elliot - 15
    Lynn - 18
    Robin - 17
    Koren - 17
    Jay - 14
    Madison - 16
    Mitsuki - 15

From this, we can infer what class everyone is in.

Freshman: Jay, Mitsuki
    Sophomore: Elliot, Janice, Madison
    Junior: Robin, Koren
    Senior: Lynn

This of course takes into account Elliot and Janice being classmates (as stated in their SU's), and assumes that Jay either skipped a grade or will soon be 15 (otherwise he'd be too young to be in high school with everyone else).

Not sure what help it is, but at least we know our classmates now. Sorry, Drag, but I guess you don't have any classmates, unless you want to be in Robin and Koren's class. Or maybe like a Big Sister to Jay or Mitsuki?

Years
  • I believe that Koren and Robin could be classmates, but since Godzil said Koren wouldn't have friends, I don't know how GP wants to handle it.

However, I see Robin being a tutor to others and friendly with younger people, so anyone who wants to be Robin's "students" or friends, feel free to plot with me~

I think it will be fun having Koren and Robin in the same class, especially if I make Koren completely and utterly despise Robin :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Madison is 16 c': that wouldn't make much sense I'm afraid...
    The second message wasn't for you :) Elliot and Janice and Madison makes sense.

I think my character, Lynn, is the oldest among all of your characters; maybe she can be... someone special for you all? o:

Or whoever wants to interact? :3
    She could be a friend to Elliot's older sister, Alex! Or ex-friend, Alex is a bit of a rock band punk girl nowadays, don't know if that suits Lynn.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    From this, we can infer what class everyone is in.

Freshman: Jay, Mitsuki
    Sophomore: Elliot, Janice, Madison
    Junior: Robin, Koren
    Senior: Lynn

This of course takes into account Elliot and Janice being classmates (as stated in their SU's), and assumes that Jay either skipped a grade or will soon be 15 (otherwise he'd be too young to be in high school with everyone else).

oh, i see. i didn't know American high schools only had 4 years ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    so, Jay and Mitsuki will be in the same class. should be funny, a short-for-his-age 14 year old boy with a tallish 15-year-old girl, haha.

also, Mitsuki could maybe be one of Robin's students if you like. would he be like a tutor? maybe he could help Mitsuki with subjects she's having trouble with, or something. i'm not sure what you had in mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I honestly don't know anything about american high schools either, I just read somewhere that you could be 14-18 :x sorry!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • oh, i see. i didn't know American high schools only had 4 years ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    so, Jay and Mitsuki will be in the same class. should be funny, a short-for-his-age 14 year old boy with a tallish 15-year-old girl, haha.

also, Mitsuki could maybe be one of Robin's students if you like. would he be like a tutor? maybe he could help Mitsuki with subjects she's having trouble with, or something. i'm not sure what you had in mind.

Yeah, something like that. It's up to you honestly. :D He's the nice guys smart guy compared to Gimmie's jerk :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why an ex-friend? D:
    I kinda explained that? Would Lynn be part of Alex' rebellious punk gang? Because if not, it's likely Alex won't bother with her these days.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Yeah, something like that. It's up to you honestly. :D He's the nice guys smart guy compared to Gimmie's jerk :P

alright, that sounds good then c: he could definitely help her out with English literature for example, since Robin's quite into reading, yes? Mitsuki on the other hand is pretty convinced that her teacher is just making up all this 'symbolism' that authors supposedly put in their books and poems... :P

Back