• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice :3 we were really thinking of getting through this first night quickly and then start the school day next day. You sre welcome to cause your own trouble (like if one of your fathers happen to be a police xD) but if not, your goal right now is to hide your digimon and get through the night. Like Raikiri's char ;) sounds good?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • For people who may have been wondering:

Madison's original last name was L'amore c': She's is now Madison Campbell because she was taken in by her foster parents.

So :3 when will schoolday start? Madison was in Janice's en Elliot's class, right? Just making sure.

Years
  • For people who may have been wondering:

Madison's original last name was L'amore c': She's is now Madison Campbell because she was taken in by her foster parents.

So :3 when will schoolday start? Madison was in Janice's en Elliot's class, right? Just making sure.

Hopefully not until after I get my next post up xD
    For memory Koren is in Robin's class.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll make another post too :) when everybody is ready, we move to morning.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    sorry for not updating you - i'll have my next post up today or tomorrow probably. should only need one more post for Mitsuki to go back to sleep, so then it'll be morning for her too c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great! Then we can soon move on~~

Would it be okay if we demanded that your character brought their digimon to school somehow? Either in hiding or in open protest against the authorities or maybe even as I'm going to have Elliot's digimon do: just follow her to school and pop in on her at some point. As long as they get to school and their respective digidestined kids :) ok?

Years
  • Works for me. It was either this or we all walk around school going "I've got a Digimon!"

Which, to be fair, Jay might do anyway...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    OKAY we're ready. We'll skip to the morning and post something to let you know sort of what you could be doing, as soon as we have time! Be prepared 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry... I meant to have a post up in the weekend. I've just been swamped by work and not at all in a creative mood. But I will force something out tomorrow, even if it's piss.

If my piss miss, just feel free to wake your characters up and get going towards school. Just wait with arriving until the piss is up.

;;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Sorry... I meant to have a post up in the weekend. I've just been swamped by work and not at all in a creative mood. But I will force something out tomorrow, even if it's piss.

If my piss miss, just feel free to wake your characters up and get going towards school. Just wait with arriving until the piss is up.

;;

But Rika, even your worst posts are beautiful works of art... just like you.

Back