• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. Lol wut lol. I missed watching X-Play and Cinematech back then, loved Arena too.

Ninja Warrior was pretty good but I usually go on Sci-Fi if I want to watch well ya know, sci-fi stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Hi Pokestick.

Well it looks like I'll only be getting 3 hours of sleep now if I wanna go do some work tomorrow lol.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Woke up at 3am and, unable to go back to sleep til about 6, I managed to get 2 summon spirits in ToS, as well as a Lv. 3 Ex Gem, and beat the crap out of a certain "angel." Went to bed right as I got to this strange new place called Tethe'alla. :B

That's the only interesting thing really that's happened to me. :X

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tethe'allaaaaaaa. That's when the fun begins. <3333 /ahhh, wants to play Tales of Symphonia but hasn't been able to find the time. ;A;

So my whole Personal Wellness class had a herp-a-derp moment and all went to class when there wasn't class today. Luckily, I have Pre-Cal afterwards so I didn't matter to me. xD;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I had a herpderp moment today, too, that I just recently realized. My alarm only goes off on weekdays. Didn't go off today. So I thought "Ohay, it's Saturday. La-dee-da" and was just here and stuff. Hover over the time thing in the corner of the screen and see the date is Friday :| Now I have missed class ;; /gets new alarm and stops depending on it to remind him of the day of the week

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would have been able to do that for my first class and have gotten away with it. xD I don't think I would have wanted to miss Pre-Cal though.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Miss one day of Pre-Cal and you're pretty much screwed. That's is, unless you ask for some notes which apparently everyone at my school was incapable of doing until test day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He puts his notes online, but it's not like I'm going go be able to understand them if I don't go. xD; But I took pre-cal in High School as well so I know. oxo;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty sure I'm misreading your sentence, but I don't feel like being corrected so okay.

My professor puts up the notes after class incase someone couldn't make it to class or didn't feel like it. he also has practice problems for us for each chapter so you don't need a book for his class thank god.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Depends on the teacher, nya~ ...Unless it's different in college and no one minds you being late.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And yet that doesn't apply to private schools, where some cost up to 20 grand (my school for 9th-10th grades)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back