• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay so either the college's internet is going slower than usual, or Firefox on my laptop is going slower than usual. /should go on chrome or something and see what's the case.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So in Bio we learned about the three basic themes: Unity and Diversity of Life, Interdependence of Life, and Evolution. My teacher asked that we get a picture for each theme. So here's what I did:

Me: Mrs. ---, can I use Pokemon pictures to represent at least one of the themes?
    Teacher: Sure, go right ahead!
    Me: /goes off to find a pic of an Eeveelutions chart and one that shows the Unity and Diversity of Pokemon

smithtism

Blank
    Years

I just want a laptop PERIOD! My Wii internet is so annoying and slow. But my dear daddy says that we can't afford one until later, which usually translates to about six months. :disappoin

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

pffft. xD

In Ninth Grade I would write small oneshots (I guess you can call 'em that) in English when we had to write small story using our vocab words. I love inputting my fandoms into my work. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Also having a lot of fun in piano; I just wish college stuff didn't get in the way D|

In other news, still having a ton of fun playing Sands of Destruction <3 I'm nearly where I got to in my first file, and I'm hoping I can take it further this time o3o

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

That's it. I officially hate the NFL. Sports can be fun and all (moreso when you're actively participating in them than watching other boring people on TV), but you DO NOT mess with/pre-empt my videogame shows on G4, goshdarn it! (namely Attack of the Show)

I mean, isn't that what ESPN is for? And there's like two three four apparently, at least six different ESPN channel variants! First it was sports pre-empting Power Rangers on ABCKids, and now this! The madness must stop!
    I should totally boycott the upcoming Superbowl, though it'll essentially be pointless. :x

First time posting in this thread in 4 months as well...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    47. The shows focused on video games were still more watchable than say shows like Arrested Development and Fast Lane on it at the time but that's just my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back