• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Maker's Prattle

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years

• PokéCommunity Get-Together 8

15ei6pv.png

Hosted by Galukxy and Alternative.
    Welcome to the Profile Maker's Prattle event! This event will be held on 15th July at 12:00 AM EDT (4 AM GMT)and finishes on 21th July at 11:59 PM. Both Supporter Members and Non-Supporter Members, may enter this event to create an awesome profile design using a color co-ordination and Graphic design. This could also be judged based on a nice color-scheme, profile picture or If you're a Supporter you could use wallpapers or backdrops.

The theme for this event will be Friendship because of it being a Get-Together.

There will be one winner chosen from the Non-Supporter/Non-Staff and the Supporter/Staff to win an Emblem, and who ever that enters, but didn't win will still get an Emblem for Participating.

Event times

→ Event starts on July 15th 12:00 AM EDT (4 AM GMT).
    → You will have from July 15th to July 19th to decorate and design your profiles.
    → Profiles will then be judged and checked out on July 20th and the winners will be announced later that day.

Rules

★All PokéCommunity rules, still apply.
    ★If you would like to enter, post in this thread and state that you would like to do so.
    ★If you have any questions relating to the event, you can ask the question in this thread or send a PM or a VM to Alternative or Myself.
    ★Make sure that, you design your profile to suit the following theme.
    ★The theme must be made with in the time that has been given.

Participants

Supporters/Staff
    Destiny Demon
    Abnegation
    Charizard★
    インフェルノの津波
    Hybrid Trainer
    deku
    Curious.
    Drakow
    ~Ryukaa
    TwilightBlade
    Osha_say_wott?!
    Scarf
    .Aero

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff
    Bluerang1
    Kyoshi the Polar Bear
    Ink Heart
    Soari
    Hikari10
    CommanderPigg
    Masqueraine

Prize(s)

Emblem for participating:
    2rfse39.png

Profile Maker's Prattle Participant
    Though your profile didn't quite make it to the top, we hope you had fun and thanks for participating! (PC's Get-Together 8)

Winners Emblem:
    2a9rv5t.png

Profile Maker's Prattle Winner
    Congratulations, Your profile was awesome enough to make it to the top! (PC's Get-Together 8)

Have fun and Good luck!

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd like to enter~
    (My profile represents the bond between Hitsugaya and Hyourinmaru.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    So you definitely cannot enter pre-made layouts even if they meet the theme?

Uecil

Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well, in that case I'd like to enter mine. I think it meets the theme well enough, the friendship between Navi and Link is pretty notable in my profile photo~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll enter mine. Not as extravagant as my other profile themes, but the simpler the better yea? /shot

Uecil

Years
  • I'll enter for Non-Staff/Non-Supporter.
    (Not ready yet.)

So we just have to have our profile all spruced up by the 18th?

You'll have from the July 15th to July 17th to decorate your profile, but Yeah, it has to be ready by the 18th July. :3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'll enter! I think that my profile showcases the friendship and closeness of Minun and Plusle.

Uecil

Years
  • Okay, you've all been added and your allowed to start decorating your profiles now [/late, so sorry >w<]

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am joining this. Well, I am not done with my profile but I will hopefully start working on it by tomorrow. :3

Back