• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Maker's Prattle

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
  • Ah, cool! Thanks for letting me participate guys, and congrats to Twilight Blade as well. Profile contests are always pretty fun, lol.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ah, cool! Thanks for letting me participate guys, and congrats to Twilight Blade as well. Profile contests are always pretty fun, lol.

You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

Thanks for Participating!
    I'm sorry to say that the GT8's Profile Maker's Prattle, is now over. Thank you everyone for participating in GT8's Profile Maker's Prattle, I hope that all had fun designing your profiles and enjoyed yourselves during this event because I know, that I did :3

Thanks to Alternative for also hosting this events too and lastly, I would like to thank the people who had help contribute their ideas for this event~

Finally, I need to mention this before I forget to. I think there should be the actual PPC taking place after the Get-Together, not sure about this, but yeah, another heads up ;D

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020

You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

Thanks for Participating!
    I'm sorry to say that the GT8's Profile Maker's Prattle, is now over. Thank you everyone for participating in GT8's Profile Maker's Prattle, I hope that all had fun designing your profiles and enjoyed yourselves during this event because I know, that I did :3

Thanks to Alternative for also hosting this events too and lastly, I would like to thank the people who had help contribute their ideas for this event~

Finally, I need to mention this before I forget to. I think there should be the actual PPC taking place after the Get-Together, not sure about this, but yeah, another heads up ;D

It would be a good idea, But I am not sure which forum it would fit in :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Perhaps a monthly style thing, followed by a yearly one where people vote on the month winners. It would probably fit best in the graphics area if you ask me, but I'm no expert on placement. xD It would be really neat and I'd definitely participate!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Well it was an honor and at least I have a nice looking profile now. XD;

Congrats to both of you, TwilightBlade and CommanderPigg!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Many thanks, everyone! Thanks guys for participating and sharing ideas. This also was a great way for me to share my profile one last time before moving on to another... ^^;

Back