• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've started a Favourites challenge. Thanks to a certain someone, I have my first two Pokemon, Vesperia the Combee and Ringo the Omanyte. I'm hoping it's going to be a good run. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I challenge you all to not play any videogames in a week :D (It's crazy, I know. But maybe someone would want to try!

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
I just stocked up on tons of Items to battle Cynthia. :B

I need to stock up on more. I thought I had enough, but got to her Lucario and only had five left. It took everything in me not to throw my DS... because getting past Togekiss, Milotic, and Garchomp had been a real challenge and I'd been happy to get past them. Only to run out of revives. :c

I challenge you all to not play any videogames in a week :D (It's crazy, I know. But maybe someone would want to try!

But what else would I do? ;_;

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I came close recently - I think I went three-four days without playing Pokemon. I mostly read books and watched tv. Although it wasn't because I was trying, it was because I was unmotivated to play the challenges I was doing at the moment.

My Poison Mono is bleh right now...B/W ground is so fun!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I honestly can't remember the last time I went a long time without playing any video games. I guess there was the time I was in that scouts thing, and went on a really long camp which went for about a week and a half.

Anyway, I've been writing my first update, while training Pokemon, and I can say it looks amazing. I'm writing it a little differently since it's an actual game and doesn't have screenshots.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Tbh, I haven't played any video games this year. At all. Except for Black Ops, but that was for only about 5 minutes.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I've managed to abstain from playing videogames for about 2 weeks during my AP testing (nearly 3 weeks of no gaming), but that quickly changed this Wednesday when my testing ended...and I got Portal 2. What a fun game. :]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
But that has nothing to do with challenges! Also, I love how the Wandering Thread is apparently a challenge for HGSS.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Portal 2 is out all ready?

It's annoying how I stalk the game for like 5 months and just when I give up it's released? For how many days now?

...I was going to start both a Breakfast and Two-Move Challenge (the two-move challenge was an old challenge I created, that I'm going to revive)
on my old Platinum cartridge, but I got nostalgic, despite the fact I didn't really enjoy the game the first run...so I wasn't up to deleting and starting over again.

I also have a Bug Mono I update every three weeks XD.

Honestly, I'm currently interested more in Dubloon as an RPG rather than Pokemon. Obviously, that comes from the fact that I am currently playing Dubloon. *plot twist* *gasp*

Dubloon's a great game, but unfortunately, it is extremely short.

Also, who's angry that the auto-correct puts red squiggly lines under 'RPG'? While you're writing, of course....

WHAT KIND OF CRUEL FIEND ARE YOU???????

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Get with the times! HG/SS is so 2010...Black and White! Black and White! Although I will be majorly pissed off (and shocked too) if they don't make a third game (which they say isn't happening, but...)

Spoiler:

I got Halo Reach last year, but I haven;t played it for a few months. My Xbox 360 is old and won't play it with a Hard Drive, so I can't save anything, and the Arena ranking system doesn't do enough for me.

Anyway, why are we talking about games OTHER then Pokemon...this is not the place!

And I finally did get around to continuing my Poison Monotype on Hoenn after a week or so (which is a long time in between games for an UMC for me). Yay for challenges, they keep me for being bored out of my mind.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't get it. What exactly is a R/B/Y challenge? Maybe it could be a challenge to play through an actual cartridge without the time battery breaking or something. :P

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
Get with the times! HG/SS is so 2010...Black and White! Black and White! Although I will be majorly pissed off (and shocked too) if they don't make a third game (which they say isn't happening, but...)

As much as I love Black and White, I think I like HG/SS better. :c

Though, it's a bit of a pain to play through a challenge on HG/SS. The whole having to beat Red thing and what not. And two regions. After a while, it gets easy to get bored of the challenge.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
As much as I hate Black and White, HG/SS is worse. :c
I fixed your quote for you.

I'm doing a Catch 'em All challenge on Blue atm. I've done it once on cartridge, but didn't get Mew. After this, I'm going to do it on Silver, Sapphire, and maybe Platinum.

This summer is devoted to Pokemon really. Other than the above challenges, I'm also going to finish all the monotypes, work on the Pokemon map that a friend and I are making on Minecraft (we've done Cinnabar, Route 21, Pallet, Route 1, and we're working on Viridian). We're doing a 2 blocks to 1 tile scale, making everything accurate (unlike the video i've seen on youtube with the same idea). I'm also planning on making a video walkthrough for all the Pokemon games, and doing Alpha Fan work.

Back