• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
well... im positive that you have never heard this question beforXD i want to edit another type in my game (like FIRE, GRASS and et cetera...), someone know how to do it?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
It's called Google, my friend.
That's where I got MY copy from...

If I'm not allowed, delete the link...but I got mine HERE
If the link gets deleted, search "CyclonePrototype" (one word!) in Google.

Hmm, I just downloaded it... and it doesnt work! It says... "Component MSCOMCTL.OSX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid"

I get this problem with EVERY copy of Cyclone I get, Do you know what the problem is? If not, does yours work, if it does, can you zip it up and send me a copy?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I think it's that you don't have Component MSCOMCTL.OSX or whatever it is.
Google, maybe?

Oh, I have a question...
How do I insert OW Sprites?
I suck at drawing them in...if theres another way, help...?

Eg. I have a Xatu OW sprite from Mystery Dungeon.
How do I insert it?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Google, maybe?

Oh, I have a question...

How do I insert it?
You can insert indexed OverWorlds or you can edit them using an Overworld editor. You can find one in hackmews' toolbox or you can use Xeons' OW editor.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Okay, here's my question:
Is there any ROM bases for Ruby? Could someone give me a link to one?
EDIT:
Is there anyway to copy all of the graphics from one version of Gold to another version of Gold using TLP (Tile Layerer Pro)? I really have to use TLP for this one!

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Guys ! Please can any one give me a link to amplifier AE? I really need it. And I wish for the English INIs too , Please...

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Lol, I know I'm probably bombarding all of you with questions, but this question is urgent. There are parts in the game that freeze the ROM when accessed for some reason. Like, when I try to enter Viridian Forest, the game freezes for some reason. It has happened before on another room, but we managed to change the Warp event so it goes to a different room. But we can't do that to Viridian Forest, because it's important.

Keep in mind this is after editing the game. Before editing, it was fully functional.

What's the problem? Thanks.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
well... im positive that you have never heard this question beforXD i want to edit another type in my game (like FIRE, GRASS and et cetera...), someone know how to do it?
You can use Darthatrons tool in the toolbox. You can't edit how effective it is if it does normal damage though.

Hmm, I just downloaded it... and it doesnt work! It says... "Component MSCOMCTL.OSX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid"

I get this problem with EVERY copy of Cyclone I get, Do you know what the problem is? If not, does yours work, if it does, can you zip it up and send me a copy?
Just search for that file in google and you'll find it and instructions on where to put it.

Guys ! Please can any one give me a link to amplifier AE? I really need it. And I wish for the English INIs too , Please...
For english ini's look here. And here is PA.

Lol, I know I'm probably bombarding all of you with questions, but this question is urgent. There are parts in the game that freeze the ROM when accessed for some reason. Like, when I try to enter Viridian Forest, the game freezes for some reason. It has happened before on another room, but we managed to change the Warp event so it goes to a different room. But we can't do that to Viridian Forest, because it's important.

Keep in mind this is after editing the game. Before editing, it was fully functional.

What's the problem? Thanks.
There might be someone who's movement type is set to hidden or look down you need to change that to something else.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Google, maybe?

Oh, I have a question...

How do I insert it?

Ok, This makes me mad... I got the file, then It told me to get another, I found it, and got it, It then told me to get ANOTHER file, and register it, after I did that, I am stuck at this error...

"System error $H007007E (-2147024770). The Specified module cannot be found."

I google it, and NOTHING came up, at all... help me, I need Cyclone!

Years
I'm not sure if this question is suitable here.
But how can I edit the pokemon you sit when surfing? Is there an unLZGBA number or an offset? And the pattern offset?
The thread is too long, I have no patience reading it...Forgive me...

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Ok, This makes me mad... I got the file, then It told me to get another, I found it, and got it, It then told me to get ANOTHER file, and register it, after I did that, I am stuck at this error...

"System error $H007007E (-2147024770). The Specified module cannot be found."

I google it, and NOTHING came up, at all... help me, I need Cyclone!

Right click cyclone and choose properties, then go to the 'compatability' tab, check the box and on the drop down menu, choose 'windows 95', click okay

Its what I did when I had that problem and it worked

20% Brock

Freikorps Representative
Years
Alright, I tried searching for this but wasn't exactly sure how to word it, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat:

I'm looking for the trainer sprites when viewed from behind that you when you enter (the trainer that represents you) in Emerald.

I know how to replace them in Ruby/Sapphire using unlz, but apparently they're in a different location in Emerald.

Thanks!

Lucario'sShadow

Master of the ShadowAura
Years
well thnx dshayabusa im sorry to have prolly posted this rquest everywhere but i looked and it seemd like all of them said something like "i assume you know the basics"
but thanx for helping me out

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Might be a level script I guess...
What alterations did you perform?

The only alteration I did in Viridian Forest is change a trainer's name and pokemon. I deleted him, though, because that's what I thought was wrong.

If you mean the whole game, I changed sprites\overworlds, trainers names and pokemon, and I edited like 80% of the game's script.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Okay, here's my question:
Is there any ROM bases for Ruby? Could someone give me a link to one?
EDIT:
Is there anyway to copy all of the graphics from one version of Gold to another version of Gold using TLP (Tile Layerer Pro)? I really have to use TLP for this one!

To copy graphics in TLP, highlight what you want to copy with the right-button, press Ctrl+C to copy, then paste it somewhere -- Ctrl+P. And you can have open more than 1 ROM at a time.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
How do you stop the event that happens in Ruby where you first walk into the rival's house, and your rival's mom greets you? I didn't see a script event for it in Advance Map.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
It's a level script.
Go to header, map scripts.
Click Open script and check if it seems to be that script.
If it does, click remove.
I think.

If that doesn't work, goto thethethethe's tutorial. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back