• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • I bought Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Syndicate this week. Played a bit of Unity, honestly thought it was meh with clunky controls. Syndicate on the other hand? Truly a return to form, with a great atmosphere and promising story to boot!

Bay

Years
  • A couple days ago purchased myself the DS version of Chrono Trigger when Square Enix's online store was having a Black Friday sale! My order didn't fully went through the first time, but I contacted customer support and they were able to fix that haha. I keep hearing great things about that game, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Bought a few games:

Inazuma Eleven (DS) - You know, I loved the original anime series, (probably my favorite sports anime) but never really had any desire to try the games. Saw the game for 9.99 on the 3DS eShop and said, what the hell, and decided to buy it.

Xenosaga Episode I - Talking with someone on this site about this game made me really want to go back and give this series another shot. I had the three games at one point, but sold them off a long time ago. Thankfully, the first two games are still relatively cheap.

FE: Fates (White Kingdom) - Yeah... I've had a Japanese 3DS for a couple years, but it's just been collecting dust lately. This game isn't too far off from it's release here, but I still decided to go ahead and import it. There's two versions anyways, so it's not a total waste of money. {XD}

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Guess what I got? :D

228.jpg
    229.jpg
    4582350662511.jpg

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I recently bough the remade version of DmC Devil May Cry because of the Steam sales. I also bought the costume pack DLC because reasons. >_>

I've never played any of the Devil May Cry games, so perhaps I'm overstepping some sort of predetermined bounds, but it simply looks fun. I've heard mixed reviews about it, but I'm sure most of them come from people who have played the previous games. I think I'll just treat it as its own game. I may not get to playing it for a while, but I'd give a rough estimate of sometime within this coming year.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • *I just bought a PS4 and the audio doesn't work with my tv so I have a PS4 that I can look at until I get a new tv and I hate everything.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I just bought these four games for $70.39 total :). Thank god for Black Friday sales :D!

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) - $21.14 New
    Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - $21.59 New
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PS3) - $19.26 New
    Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3) - $8.40 New

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I bought a few games recently. A bit over a week ago I did buy Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, and due to the current sale on Steam I purchased 5 games on Steam with 3 of the 5 being repurchases of games that I already own on the Xbox 360, Alice: Madness Returns, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and Hitman: Blood Money, and the other 2 being BioShock and Rock of Ages.

Guest123_x1

Yesterday, I bought a $20 Nintendo eShop card. When I added it to my account, I bought these Virtual Console games on my 2DS:

*Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (I actually have this for my Game Boy Color, but decided to get it for VC anyway, in case I do decide to finally get rid of the GBC, since it's the only game I have for that anymore.)
    *Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
    *Super Mario Bros. - The Lost Levels (AKA the REAL Super Mario Bros 2 in Japan.)

Even though it's the Christmas shopping season and I really should be asking others for this kind of stuff, I'd rather go out and buy my own things myself. More control on what I can get, you know.
    I can't wait for Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow to be released to Virtual Console. You bet I'll be adding funds to my account to purchase these games once they're released.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I was able to get a free serial code for Polybridge at a game dev meetup with the creators which was awesome.

Also just about to buy Mirror's Edge in a few seconds.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I bought a $20 Nintendo eShop card for the cyber deals they have. Only game I picked so far was Rune Factory 4 because I'm desperate for some game to play on a portable system.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Got Adventure Island 2 on the 3DS virtual console because I adore Adventure Island 2.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently bought these two items for $453.56 total :). Thank god for Cyber Monday week sales :D!

Sharp 32 inch Class LED 1080p HDTV - $185.98 New
    Sony 500GB Super Slim PlayStation 3 - $267.58 New

Back