• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

Just picked up a small fortune in DLC: the Adventurer's Pack for Tales of Zestiria, the Character pack for Dungeon Travelers 2, and the season pass for Disgaea 5.

I only picked up the Adventurer's Pack for Zestiria because it was cheaper than buying the packs I wanted separately...well, on balance. I did this with Tales of Hearts R as well (which I still haven't bloody played!) and I'll need to watch myself, because when started Hearts R and applied everything I went from weak to overpowered in the space of a few seconds. I don't want my levels to skyrocket too soon, so I'll probably forgo using the level packs...although I WILL be applying the x2 bonuses, because in my experience grinding for GRADE and Gald in Tales games is always boring as hell. Xillia 2 was the exception for the latter, but you had a huge loan to pay off, so Gald more or less had to be accessible. I picked up the Mystic Arte, Tales Weapons Skins/Costumes and Alisha Story DLC for free whilst I was at it, and I figured...eh, why not? I'll be playing on Hard from the get-go anyway.

Dungeon Travelers 2 DLC I picked up solely for the equipment that comes bundled with it; I have no idea who any of the characters are. I'll try them all out and probably form attachments to one or two of them anyway.

D5 I won't get to play for three more weeks yet, but I like doing these things all at once, and I'll have all (or most) of it ready to go when I do get the game this way. A friend of mine has assured me that it's worth the purchase...he got the game when it came out in the US and he's already finished. The prick. xD

Preorders for Code;Realize and Norn9 are also down, and I've cancelled Project Zero, because I really cannot afford it! I am so done with buying stuff this month...well, I'll get the Evangelion costumes for Zestiria probably, but otherwise that is IT. I was going to pick up the new Overlord game next week, but co-op trophies have dashed all chances of that happening.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I got Universe Sandbox and a couple of Sims 4 packs. I'm itching to buy some new games for my 3DS, haven't bought games for it for quite a while.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Bought a precious pink Yarn Yoshi Amiibo today. It's smol and soft and I love it.

Years
  • I wasn't initially planning to buy Yoshi's Wooly World so soon after the North American launch, but today I stopped by Walmart and saw the game bundle that includes the standard Green Yarn Yoshi amiibo all in one package and I could not resist buying then and there. I regret nothing! *indiscernible Yoshi noises*

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Haven't bought anything in the last couple weeks aside from a couple of imports. Was thinking of getting Legend of Legacy, but I was never really a fan of the Saga series non-linear structure. I will be getting both Zesteria and the new Fatal Frame for the Wii U in a couple days for sure though. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • S-S-Shopping Spreeeeee!
    Recent Gaming Purchases?

pkmin3033

I just picked up Tokyo Twilight: Ghost Hunters for £8 in the Halloween Sales. I *might* pick up Castlevania: Symphony of the Night later, because it's cheap, and the only copy I have of it is in Dracula X Chronicles on my PSP, so it'd be nice to have it more accessible on my Vita. It's been about six years at least since I played it, I think...

I'm a little disappointed in these sales, though. Halloween themed, yet no Corpse Party discounts? I wasn't expecting a Blood Drive discount, since the game was released yesterday on the store, but the first two games...it would have been nice, and it would have tied in with the release of the third as well. I would have picked them up. Oh well. Maybe next month. Everything gets discounted eventually.

Amazon are also pissing around with my Code: Realize preorder, probably because it's not getting a physical release here. If they cancel it, after I send them an angry e-mail for telling me about the delay at three in the morning on the day I was supposed to get the game, I'll order it off PlayAsia along with that copy of Moe Chronicle I've wanted for months. Because my birthday is coming and I've not bought myself a present yet.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Today I picked up the first of my preordered games. The game I picked up was Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Now I have to wait until next Tuesday to pick up the second of my preordered games. That one being Halo 5 Guardians. Also back on this past Wednesday, after adding more money to my Steam account I bought the following games:
    Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief Collector's Edition
    Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
    Nuclear Dawn (bought a four pack of this game since it is on sale for really cheap this week)

pkmin3033

So I just sniped someone on eBay and picked up a copy of Etrian Odyssey IV on 3DS for a third of its trending price. Bahahaha. I should feel bad, but I don't. I've got all three Etrian 3DS games released in this country at present now, so I'll get started on those soon-ish. I'm in the mood for 1st person dungeon crawlers.

Years
  • I just placed an order on amazon for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes. It should be arriving in about a week or so. If anyone else in North America has the game/is planning on getting it soon and would be interested in going on adventures, please let me know!
    Recent Gaming Purchases?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • After adding more money to my Steam account yesterday, I went and bought the seven following games:
    Grim Legends Song of the Dark Swan
    Thieves' Gambit: Curse of the Black Cat
    9 Clues 2: The Ward
    Deathless: The City's Thirst
    Zoombinis (a graphically updated remake of The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis)
    Choice of the Petal Throne
    Zombie Exodus

Years
  • Funnily enough the last two games I bought happened to be on sale when I bought them. I bought shadow of mordor last year, and then I bought mortal kombat X while it and some dlc for it was on sale. Before that the only other game I bought was monster hunter 4.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just bought Cave Story+ yesterday when it turned up on sale. I've played the original one a little bit quite a while back and found it quite interesting.

pkmin3033

OK, so I might have just bought a white New Nintendo 3DS, but in my defence I never get to see my standard-sized model anymore (mother has had it in her room for months playing Omega Ruby, Puzzles and Dragons and Prof. Layton on it) and I occasionally like to take a handheld with me when I go out, and...have you ever tried fitting an XL comfortably in your pocket? Keys and phone in one, wallet in another, iPod is a touch so it takes up a lot of room...ARGH. I wanted one, and I've wanted one for ages (the butons are sexy, the faceplates are cool, etc) so I bought one. I haven't had a white handheld since my original DS Lite, which my grandmother now has, so I felt it was time for a change. Plus it's my birthday on Saturday. I don't need any other excuse. So there. THERE.

...but I might have overdone it a bit when I just bought the FFX, X-2 and XII strategy guide boxset. Because I collect these kinds of things, and they're pretty high quality...I was happy with the last ones anyway, even if most people weren't. Plus it was 37% off the asking price. Hehehe.

Oh, and leftover money in my PSN wallet has gone into Dragon Fin Soup. Roguelike? Sold. I love games like this, and the art style looks pretty cool. Might be fun. Didn't cost me anything because I'd already bought it technically; I don't feel the least bit guilty about this. xD

Supposed to have Norn9 coming this week...if Amazon screw it up like they did Code: Realize, I won't bother for a bit. It'll go on sale digitally eventually probably, so I can wait. I'm getting more money on Friday, but I'm running dangerously low on funds, and I've spent quite enough these last few weeks...although again, in my defence, other than Lost Song and maybe Mario & Luigi there isn't anything else coming out this year, so. Hurrr. End defensive self-justification.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I ordered these three games for $60.11 from eBay recently, hopefully I'll get around to playing them eventually.

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - $17.99 New
    Killer is Dead (PS3) - $12.12 New
    Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) - $30.00 New

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ Enjoy Ludger! :)

I bought Tales of Vesperia the other day. I noticed we finally got one in that had the box. It looks like it was one of those new to preowned deals because it seriously looks like no one ever played this disc. Either that or they took really good care of it. But I got it now. :) I also bought Shovel Knight for 3DS since it got a physical release, but we only had two copies per platform. Comes with the soundtrack too so that's pretty cool!

Back