• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Oh are you still doing this? If so I'd like one :) I just got a ds and have got back to Pokemon so it'd be a nice first addition to my collection and hopefully later breeding attempts

FC : 1865-3047-4403

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2016
    Hey Starlight I know I'm a little late but if there's anyway you're still doing this could I pretty please have one also?
    My IGN: Venomex
    FC: 4828-7964-0924

Starlight Latias

Oh are you still doing this? If so I'd like one :) I just got a ds and have got back to Pokemon so it'd be a nice first addition to my collection and hopefully later breeding attempts

FC : 1865-3047-4403

Yes i am!, i've been waiting for more replies!, So!, yes you can have one!, would you like to nickname her?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    i have a friend that wants one also if you could please, thank you so much
    FC: 2981-9969-9802
    IGN: Christalee

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    IGN: Halcyon
    FC: 3995-6536-7994

If you have any remaining, then I wouldn't mind adding one to my party :)

Starlight Latias

FC: 3995-6536-7994

If you have any remaining, then I wouldn't mind adding one to my party :)
    Not many people have asked for one so of course!, i can always breed more later anyway :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back