• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Ready to trade tell me what do i have to do
    I need your Friend Code, if you are on the star menu of the 3DS there are Icons above everything else, Gamenotes, the Friends List etc, the Friends List will give you the Friend code, it's also where you will add mine, in the sidebar near my Post Count is a 3DS, it's my friend code add it in and i add yours in and we become friends and then we both go online at the same time and you get your Sylveon

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    I love this Sylveon, I was playing around with it, and I was wondering if you by any chance have any lower leveled ones? I was thinking about playing around with the EVs for a similar approach.

Starlight Latias

I love this Sylveon, I was playing around with it, and I was wondering if you by any chance have any lower leveled ones? I was thinking about playing around with the EVs for a similar approach.
    No, but a lower level one?, which level would you like and would you like any EVs or IVs?, i may have a lower level clone but i will have to look okay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    The Evs I'm looking for are max hp. and sp atk. With remaining point in Hp. It's honestly really close to what I need right now. JUdt 84 is a difficult level to completely EV train all over again. And I don't have enough sweet berries to do the trick. Your the best. Thanks for even considering it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    the level doesn't really matter honestly. I just wanted to change EV's and it not be a pain. If you don't have anything it's not a big deal. Thank you again!

Starlight Latias

The Evs I'm looking for are max hp. and sp atk. With remaining point in Hp. It's honestly really close to what I need right now. JUdt 84 is a difficult level to completely EV train all over again. And I don't have enough sweet berries to do the trick. Your the best. Thanks for even considering it!
    Just give me a bit and i can do abit of magic, i have a lot of berries since i do quite a bit of Pokeblocks and Contests!, i will breed you a new Eevee for a Sylveon okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back