• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

imgur

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I really like imgur, but for some reason it only lets me upload one picture at a time, which is pretty unfortunate because when I do need to upload it's usually more than one at a time. It also used to do this thing where when I would open the box in order to select which file to upload the site would freeze and I would have to force quit Chrome. It hasn't done that in a while though, thankfully.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I mostly use imgur to upload a quick picture so I can get a link, but from time to time I look at daily pics just to see what's up. xD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
imgur's my main uploading site, but I don't really post anything on there, nor do I ever really look at it (though when I do, I see a lot of wrongly used or just bad memes, which is expected when your site has a meme creator).

Generally I just upload what I need and go on about my business, because usually it's for things like my signature pictures or pictures I need posted on forums, for reviews, etc. And while they're not the fastest site, they're still pretty quick and easy to use, which makes uploading and posting a snap.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I don't use it much, I mainly use snag.gy for uploading pictures, but I have used it a few times.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I rarely use it... I only check it once a year to take a quick look or upload something..

Back