• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
  • its a great idea. but its gotta be exactly as Espreon said, a non annonce type thing, like the number idea on the bottom of the screen for messages.what i have a suggestion for is, maybe after the story line is complete (should go along wit the story line) you could use it as a battle communicator as well to maybe battle cynthia every now and then or something like that?and he does respect people, at least he didnt say anythin harsh on my topic, discussion over back to the game

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Well, it going to work like this.
    Just like MMBN series, there is a PokeDevice icon on your top left corner and when you receive a mail.
    It will play "beep beep" sound and show a message : " You have receive a new message."
    You can sure ignore to see it.
    And when you got new message, beside the PokeDevice icon, there will be a message icon.
    Pretty like a Cellphone. XD.
    This is the screenies.
    Pokemon Raptor Version

See how it works ?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well, it going to work like this.
    Just like MMBN series, there is a PokeDevice icon on your top left corner and when you receive a mail.
    It will play "beep beep" sound and show a message : " You have receive a new message."
    You can sure ignore to see it.
    And when you got new message, beside the PokeDevice icon, there will be a message icon.
    Pretty like a Cellphone. XD.
    This is the screenies.
    Pokemon Raptor Version

See how it works ?

Yeah, but a message popping up and having it interrupt your walk/bike ride is so atrocious. Only have a message pop up if it will go away by itself in a short amount of time and have it not interrupt your walking or bike ride...

And whaddaya mean: "You can sure ignore to see it."?

Not to hurt your feelings in any way, but could you use better grammar as it is sometimes hard to understand you.

Atomic Reactor

"You receive a new mail."
    it should be
    "You have received new mail."

just thought i'd point that out.
    looks neat anyway.

you should be able to get mail from trainers to re-battle or something to.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • thats a perfect idea but why put a huge message box in the way, i like the idea though. it seems like it works perfectly. im just starting to work on my game though. i just got the designs for my three starters. hey OG after we get your game done, mind helping me out cause it seems like you got alot of info for pokemon games (but thats for later)
    cant wait to play your game though, cause it looks like its getting better by the hour
    and sorry (force of habbit wit my typing)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    just writing to say very good job and cant wait for it to be finished
    p.s i have experience in scripts

Years
  • This game looks wonderful, honestly it is one of the better looking ones I have seen. Other than looks it has new things that look great. Unfortunately there has to be a but. I played the demo which I know is four months old, and I am sure that the game has come a long way since then. The spelling and grammar are terrible in the demo. and some of the more recent screen shots show quite a few errors as well. You may consider getting some assistance with the story. Just an opinion though. Good luck with the game.

DamianLeonhart :)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Not really because I already have a script of it^^
    Anyway, a bad news for you all.
    There wont be update for 2 weeks starting from today.
    My school exam is around the corner so I have to study hard.
    But, can you all promise not to let the thread gone.
    I hope everyone can always post reply here and maintain the thread in the first page of game showcase.

Atomic Reactor

I myself can wait; but, I'm not sure if some of your other fans can lol XD
    good luck on the exams ;)

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • The bake-a-cake minigame is made using events, whereas the PokéDevice is made using scripts. I'm kinda helping OG out with scripts, so I know.

This looks like a pretty good project. Why's it rated 4 stars, though? It should be 5! Honestly. Oh, and I love the new color of your grass tile.

Alright... coming to the demo, it was pretty impressive. I'll tell you all the glitches that I spotted first, though:
    First off, some areas in your maps were leading to random blackness. I'd suggest filling those areas up with trees until you don't finish mapping their connections.
    Secondly, some grass tiles were unpassable. I don't remember the exact locations, but for some reason I could not walk on grass, which was a passable terrain.

Yeah, that's about it. Do you need a dialogue writer? I could help with that if you want help. In all, it looks like a solid project, so keep up the awesome work.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah, Bake A Cake is made in events while PokeDevice made in script.
    Anyway, before I take the exam.
    Here's some new screenshot!
    Pokemon Raptor Version

So what do you think ?

And the Gaia Wings!
    Guess who is the final member !
    Pokemon Raptor Version

From the left to right:
    --Cynthia
    --Steven
    --???
    --Reynold

Guess guess guess!!
    Just keep posting untill 680 post in the thread and I'll reveal the last member! ^^
    ( Just to make sure the thread wont die )

Back