• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
  • Wasn't there already a sprite of him? ;o
    Well, Thorcle had a sprite, but not Thorsphere. Have a look at the differences
    Spoiler:

EDIT: 17 pages! Wow!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Gladly, Mac. I just have another question: What do you want each starter to specialize in? HP, Speed, Attack, Sp. Attack, Defense, or Sp. Defense?

Another q: How do you want me to give this stuff to you?

BTW the new sprite is pretty good. It just looks really sad compared to its pre-evo.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • OWNAGE!!!

This is so awesome!!!!!! I hope you go far with this and i can't wait for beta also the fakemon look so much better than alot of the real pokemon and i would like to help you but i'm not good at anything T.T Good Luck Though and i will support you!!!!:D

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Another q: How do you want me to give this stuff to you?

BTW the new sprite is pretty good. It just looks really sad compared to its pre-evo.
    Just PM it, or let me know if you have MSN, where we could talk easier ^^

This is so awesome!!!!!! I hope you go far with this and i can't wait for beta also the fakemon look so much better than alot of the real pokemon and i would like to help you but i'm not good at anything T.T Good Luck Though and i will support you!!!!:D
    Thanks a heap mate, your support means a lot

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Yo! I was on vacation. LOL
    Love the new trainer sprites of the hero, heroine, and rival. They're all really cool. I really like the Wolpherd sprite... It just looks really cool! It kinda reminds me of a Mightyena with Linoone's colors... Sorta. XD

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Yo! I was on vacation. LOL
    Love the new trainer sprites of the hero, heroine, and rival. They're all really cool. I really like the Wolpherd sprite... It just looks really cool! It kinda reminds me of a Mightyena with Linoone's colors... Sorta. XD
    Glad you like it ^^
    Come on guys, I'd like some more comments on that sprite, we can't improve it unless you guys give us more comments! :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    And i say the fakemons on most threads suck,but this one is AMAZING!!
    Good luck on your hack.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    And on his backsprite it looks kinda stretched o.o

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yes, the old back sprite's tail looked like a tail that you would pin on something... Reminiscing....

Anyway, the new sprite looks great.

MegaMaccer

Years
  • And i say the fakemons on most threads suck,but this one is AMAZING!!
    Good luck on your hack.
    Well, thank you! I'm glad you like the Fakemon as well.

Well, I don't think the front sprites outline looks dotty, but oh well.

Oops, yeah, I left out a few things when I threw this guy's back sprite together.

zvbywl.jpg

So now how does it look?
    I think it looks a lot better, but I'm no sprite rater ^^

It has to be till the second gym.Warning. XD
    Or a decent length. There is going to be quite a lot happen before the first Gym, and it may go a little further than that. If it doesn't get accepted, I have no problem waiting here for a while longer. I quite enjoy it in the Progressing section anyway! ^^

Great work guys this is looking brilliant,

How long till its finished.
    How long is a piece of string? I have no idea when the complete hack will be finished, and the Alpha is taking slightly longer than we thought... It won't be long before we have a taste tester out for you though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I like Ginsen somehow. Its kinda cool, and i think it would fit both a male and a female gym leader ^^
    As for movesets for the starter, you should maybe first make up your mind what "roles" you see each different starter in.
    Like, you said that the fire starter will be dual type, its second one being rock. Most rock pokemon have moves that either strengthen defense (defense curl,harden,etc) and just damage inflicting moves (earthquake,rockthrow,etc), which most of the time don't have added effects, and just lower the opponents HP.
    As far as stats are concerned you should probably go with high def and atk, above average hp, below average sp. def and sp. atk, and poor speed.

I don't know if its just me, but the grass type starter looks very agile to me, so maybe it will be the "fast" one. Like Charizard,Sceptile and Monferno. So maybe you can go high speed and high atk&special attack, but make it fragile and give it below average/poor defences and HP.

The water starter i dont know yet, but maybe the opposite of the fire starter,as in giving it high sp.Def and sp.Atk instead of atk and def....but I'm not really sure about that.

Again, this is just me. Just suggestions. You need to go with what you think fits those three little cuties the most. ^^

Good luck with the finishing touches. Really can't wait for the first alpha to come out XD

EDIT: Thorsphere looks great. Itts back sprite in particular. Im glad you aded some spikes and those spots, where the light is like reflected. It makes it look less flat, and much better. Tae shading is awesome, as is the outline. Not as dotty as the first one. love it. You guys are really getting better and better! ^^

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • I like Ginsen somehow. Its kinda cool, and i think it would fit both a male and a female gym leader ^^
    As for movesets for the starter, you should maybe first make up your mind what "roles" you see each different starter in.
    Like, you said that the fire starter will be dual type, its second one being rock. Most rock pokemon have moves that either strengthen defense (defense curl,harden,etc) and just damage inflicting moves (earthquake,rockthrow,etc), which most of the time don't have added effects, and just lower the opponents HP.
    As far as stats are concerned you should probably go with high def and atk, above average hp, below average sp. def and sp. atk, and poor speed.

I don't know if its just me, but the grass type starter looks very agile to me, so maybe it will be the "fast" one. Like Charizard,Sceptile and Monferno. So maybe you can go high speed and high atk&special attack, but make it fragile and give it below average/poor defences and HP.

The water starter i dont know yet, but maybe the opposite of the fire starter,as in giving it high sp.Def and sp.Atk instead of atk and def....but I'm not really sure about that.

Again, this is just me. Just suggestions. You need to go with what you think fits those three little cuties the most. ^^

Good luck with the finishing touches. Really can't wait for the first alpha to come out XD

EDIT: Thorsphere looks great. Itts back sprite in particular. Im glad you aded some spikes and those spots, where the light is like reflected. It makes it look less flat, and much better. Tae shading is awesome, as is the outline. Not as dotty as the first one. love it. You guys are really getting better and better! ^^

Because we have grass/fighting, water/ice, and fire/rock starters, and because Ive sprited the final evos: xD

I think that grass should be big on attack, fire with defense, and water with speed. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back